[CYANOGENMOD]port[X ROM V1]..TESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
hey guys

so i worked on my rom for some days now and want to test it ...... as my phone has been taken away(too much texting:)SAD:)}

i cant test it!!!

so i need someone to test it for me ....

i will not be responsible for bricked devices or dead sdcard..........

pls thank me if the rom worked and if it didnot ...then i will take a look and when answering about the bug be more specific

i will be changing the boot animations and stuff but i just want to see if it works.....

here is the link for download.........removed
special thanks to :

mr X [if rom works thank him too]{if it doesnot check his rom:laugh:}

pls test it guys...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

aniketh12

Mar 3, 2013
Bangalore
Will be more than Happy to test it.. But please tell us from where did you port.. what did u do...?? any features..?? some extra info..

Just posting a zip file link and asking us to test is not the right way...!!

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
I have done porting the old way and have taken some files like framework.res from the port and put it in the base..... I have not done major changes which will affect system...... I have done replacing of lib camera and lib audio and some folders in the etc.... No changes with the meta inf folder.... mostly it should work........ I will be doing a lot of work on themes and ram for better performance(will be taking out some bloatware) .....I will be changing boot animation...... But for now I want to test it..... Thanks for replying

A

androvista

I have done porting the old way and have taken some files like framework.res from the port and put it in the base..... I have not done major changes which will affect system...... I have done replacing of lib camera and lib audio and some folders in the etc.... No changes with the meta inf folder.... mostly it should work........ I will be doing a lot of work on themes and ram for better performance(will be taking out some bloatware) .....I will be changing boot animation...... But for now I want to test it..... Thanks for replying

Umm.....my method?

Sent from my A114 using XDA Free mobile app

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
Dude I actually have used cm 11 stable of Samsung grand Quattro which is not completely... different from our device.....

Last edited:

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
A few things here, if I may, first and for most, this does not belong in this Section.

1) Ports do not go in the Original Development...
2) You do not have the Device to test yourself? And if you need to test a ROM, see #1 here
3) And the Format of this OP, is something to be worked on, which is the least of your worries. Take a look here for an example format for a ROM thread.

Thread Closed for the above reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.