Dock

Search This thread

garcijua

Jan 9, 2014
Chicago
Anyone know of any good charging/ speaker docks? I want to buy a portable speaker and I was thinking of the JBL Pulse. But I also wanted a home one where I can dock it and listen to music while it charges. Anyone know of any good android ones?

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Charging your phone while using it is not good for the battery from what I understand.....but that hear say I guess........I do it lol.......I am wondering the same question you are !

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

Reactions: garcijua

garcijua

Jan 9, 2014
Chicago
Charging your phone while using it is not good for the battery from what I understand.....but that hear say I guess........I do it lol.......I am wondering the same question you are !

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*

I've always used while charging. But I see a bunch of iPhone ones. It can't be that difficult to make one to support android could it? I really want a good android one.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

TheMighyLoki

I have look at a lot of dock for android but I went with Philips AS140/37 Fidelio Bluetooth Speaker with Micro-USB Dock. It sound great and the price has dropped do to lack of buyers. Have my Samsung Galaxy Player plunged in to the Dock and running off of Bluetooth and listen to music all night long. If you have a good electronic store near you , go and see what they have in stock and ask to listen to them all.

Reactions: garcijua

JCred

Sep 15, 2011
jcred.cyberdynesystems.us
Stereo Bluetooth quality is probably the weakest point of this phone (unless the Bluetooth devices supports aptX). For portable, the JBL Charge is a favorite of mine; it's loud and has a big battery and includes a USB port to charge off of. Although you'll definitely get better sound using the auxiliary input than Bluetooth (again, because of our phone, not the speaker). It easily outclasses the Beats Pill and costs much less, too.

If you're home-use speaker is for the bedroom, the Charge would likely fill that role nicely, as well. If you're looking for something that will fill the living room, I'd recommend the Auvio HBT2000 (it's a radio shack brand). It's loud, clean, plenty of bass and can play via Bluetooth, Auxiliary cable and provides a USB port for charging. As it's quite powerful, it must be plugged into an AC outlet to operate. IMO, it's the most underpriced large Bluetooth speaker available.

Sent from my LG E980 via Tapatalk Pro (and stupid-fast LTE)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

*KCCO*2SHAYNEZ*E980*
    I have look at a lot of dock for android but I went with Philips AS140/37 Fidelio Bluetooth Speaker with Micro-USB Dock. It sound great and the price has dropped do to lack of buyers. Have my Samsung Galaxy Player plunged in to the Dock and running off of Bluetooth and listen to music all night long. If you have a good electronic store near you , go and see what they have in stock and ask to listen to them all.