CWM or TWRP

Search This thread

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
why do you want to keep your bootloader locked
just root the device backup the TA keys and then unlock the bootloader
Please dont create unnecessary complications
Dont take this the wrong way;)

So, is their a root without unlocked bootloader...for single sim...cause i can't backup ta keys without root...

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
find it in android development for T2 ultra section...;)

I believe their is non for single sim either towelroot or vroot will fail....test both but not successful....the only one I see will work is doomlords method but that's require to ub first before root so backup ta is out of the questions....

Chena_22

I believe their is non for single sim either towelroot or vroot will fail....test both but not successful....the only one I see will work is doomlords method but that's require to ub first before root so backup ta is out of the questions....

Well,it's working for me...
Maybe you can try another root tool

Sent from my D5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

the_prodigal_coder

May 2, 2013
Well, What if I only want CWM/TWRP recovery for now? unlocking bootloader felt safer for Xplay and xperia neo L ( 2011-12 devices ) .... but I dont wish to unlock bootloader just yet... I guess the OP just wanted a way to have Nandroid backup ability, if something went wrong while using say... xposed modules, or other root apps, or tweaking the build.prop ... so is it possible to get CWM/TWRP on stock ROM and Kernel ?

The_Overthinker

Sep 30, 2013
Kolkata
Nothing Phone 1
Well, What if I only want CWM/TWRP recovery for now? unlocking bootloader felt safer for Xplay and xperia neo L ( 2011-12 devices ) .... but I dont wish to unlock bootloader just yet... I guess the OP just wanted a way to have Nandroid backup ability, if something went wrong while using say... xposed modules, or other root apps, or tweaking the build.prop ... so is it possible to get CWM/TWRP on stock ROM and Kernel ?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2823793

Sent from my D5322 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: the_prodigal_coder

Top Liked Posts