[THEME][Substratum/OMS] [Android 8.0.0+] FETISH: OREO [23/09/2017]

Search This thread
Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
uc

INTRODUCTION

- It is a theme with the purpose of being something super simple, but at the same time very elegant and unique. With Fetish: Oreo, you can quickly change the look of your operating system the way you want. With a extensive range of palette colors based on Pantone Colors and Material.

FEATURES

>> FRAMEWORK (Android System):
- Possibility of changing the main color of the System [Accent] (120 Types of Colors);
- Color Palette based on Pantone Colors and Material;
- Possibility to change the color of the Status Bar (70 Color Types);
- Possibility to change the color of the Navigation Bar (Shades of Grey & white and the option to use the main color of the system);
- Decrease in Action Bar elevation (From 4dp to 1.5dp);
- Change the font type used in the Action Bar (29 options);
- Possibility to choose the color of the icons inside the application of system settings (Black, Dark Gray, and the option to use the main color of the system);

>> SYSTEMUI (System Interface):
- Now the notifications of the lock screen are Semi-Transparent;
- New packages of icons for Navigation Bar (Minimalist, Eleganza and Coolest);

>> LINEAGE OS 15 RECORDER:
- Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (27 options of palette)

>> GOOGLE CALCULATOR (Only supports version +7.3 [4079033]):
- Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (6 options of palette)

>> MAGISK MANAGER:
- Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (9 options of palette);

>> AOSP CALCULATOR:
- Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (6 options of palette);

>> GOOGLE WALLPAPER:
- Completely white interface (Following Android Oreo);
- Possibility to choose the colors of the stock bar items (Black and option to use the main color of the system);

>> PACKAGE INSTALLER:
- Possibility to choose the colors of the stock bar items (Black and option to use the main color of the system);

>> EMERGENCY INFORMATION:

>> DOCUMENTSUI (File Manager):
- Possibility to choose the color of the status bar (70 Types of Colors);
- Possibility to choose the color of the navigation bar and the items of the action bar;
SUPPORT

- [ONLY] Android 8.0.0 (API 26) or higher with OMS.

> Notes:
1- Don't install the theme if your system isn't officially supported
2- This theme doesn't support stock rom such as: OxygenOs, Samsung Experience, Xperia UI and some other manufacturer customization...
3- This theme is fully supported only for xhdpi, xxhdpi, and xxxhdpi devices. (Display with lower density, some things may not work)

DOWNLOAD

LINK FOR PLAY STORE IN THE SECOND POST

CONTACTS

If you encounter any problem when using or installing the theme, please send me an email along with the problem logcat and detail me what problem is occurring, don't give a bad review if you have bugs, please. Tell me to solve this problem, okay?
EMAIL - vhdesign.developer@gmail.com

Attachments

• principal.jpg
    principal.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 3,249
  • magisk-lineage.jpg
    magisk-lineage.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 3,602
  • Emergency-wallpaper.jpg
    Emergency-wallpaper.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 2,616
  • SystemUI.jpg
    SystemUI.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 2,315
Last edited:
Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
DOWNLOAD

Code:
XDA LABS [B][COLOR="Red"](DEPRECATED)[/COLOR][/B]:
[SIZE="3"][URL]https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Purple"]NEW![/COLOR][/B] GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
[SIZE="3"][URL]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL][/SIZE]

CHANGELOG

Build 1.1.0

Build 1.2.1 [24/09/17]
- New Colors Added:
Mineral Black, Twilight Pink, Horizon Blue, Moonlight Blue, Major Brown and Starfish

Build 1.4.3 [01/10/17]
- All news from the 1.2.5-beta release
- Update for new 10.0.4 Plugin Template;
- Add new Overlay for Lineage OS 15 Recorder App;
- Modified Google Calculator App Color Palette (New Colors);
- Modified Magisk Manager & DocumentsUI Navigation Bar Color;
- Action Bar with bold title;
- New Nav Bar: Now it is possible to have NavBar in White color with dark icons;
- New NavBar Icons;
- New shades of White and Gray for NavBar;

- ADD 34 NEW COLORS!!!!!!! (Now is 90 Colors available without StatusBar Light variants)
PANTONE COLORS:
Calypso Coral, Orion Blue, Winter Bloom, Red Dahlia, Gogi Berry, Maylfy, Sulphur, Scarlet Ibis, Marlin, Bodalicius, Fruit Dove, Rich Gold, Dull Gold, Caramel, Periscope ,Sepia Tint, Chia Tea, Brown Rice , Sharkskin , Crysanthemum , Gray Pinstrip, Lint, Vetiver, Thyme, Tourmaline & Lead

NEW PALETTE COLORS (Now we have Material Colors):
Material Deep Orange A400 , Material Orange A700 , Material Pink A400 , Material Red 600, Material Purple A700, Material Light Blue A100 , Material Lime A400 and Material Lime A700.

Build 1.5.3.SE (Special Edition for Play Store) [27/10/17]
- Initial Realese for Play Store;
- All the news from the 1.4.3 XDA Labs release;
- New hero image and Icons;
- Update for 11.0.6 Plugin;

Build 2.0.0.SE (Special Edition for Play Store) (FINAL UPDATE) [06/11/17]
- All new features included in the latest version (1.5.3 Special Edition for Play Store) and 1.4.3 (XDA);
- Update for latest and new plugin 11.0.6;
- Overlays that have choice options have their information descriptions rewritten to facilitate and improve user understanding;
- (New!) Reformulation of the icons and heroimage of the theme;
- (New!) Added 4 new application overlays for the theme: Google Wallpapers, Package Installer, Emergency Information and AOSP Calculator;
- (New!) The LineageOS Recorder application won 26 new color palettes;
- (New!) The Magisk Manager application won 8 new color palettes;
- (New!) You can now choose the colors of the navigation bar and the items in the application action bar (DocumentsUI);
- (New!) The Google Calculator app won 5 new color palettes;
- (New!) Notifications on the lock screen became more transparent;
- (New!) Added new pack of icons for navigation bar: eleganza and coolest;
- (New!) Added the possibility to choose the font type used in the system action bar (29 options to choose);
- (New!) You can now choose the colors of the icons that are inside the Settings application;
- (New!) 32 new colors have been added !!!!!! (Now the color palette [accent] has a total of 120 COLORS !!!)

- Added Colors: Power Lime, Crush, Seafloor, Cyprus, Wood, Coconut Burned, Rust, Blue Oil, Ocean Teal, Cool Mint, Sunrise, Yellow Sun, Deep Sea Violet, Deep Coral, Extravagance, Eleganza, Shantay, Bora Bora, Cranberry, Green Lake, Blow Your Mind, Material: (Amber 500, Orange 500, Blue 500, Deep Orange 500, Light Blue 500, Lime 500, Pink 500, Purple 200, Purple A100, Red 500 e Yellow 600).

CHANGELOG [BETA CHANNEL]

Build 1.2.5 -beta [26/09/17]
- Update for new 10.0.4 Plugin Template
- Add 19 NEW COLORS!!!!!!!
Calypso Coral, Orion Blue, Winter Bloom, Red Dahlia, Gogi Berry, Maylfy, Sulphur, Scarlet Ibis, Marlin, Bodalicius, Fruit Dove, Rich Gold, Dull Gold, Caramel and Periscope.

Build 1.4.7 -beta [08/10/17]
- All news from the latest 1.4.3 stable release
- NEW! Added option to choose the source of the ActionBar system (With 9 combinations);
- NEW! Added new overlay: Package Installer;
- NEW! Now you can use both the beta and the stable version at the same time:
The beta now has its own package name, is no longer used the same as the stable version and can now install both at the same time.

Build 1.4.9 -beta [11/10/17]
- New font types added to Action Bar
- Added the possibility of choosing varied color palettes for Lineage OS 15 Recorder;

Last edited:

buffal0b1ll

Sep 5, 2012
Baltimore
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 2 XL
I really love this theme. Thank you.
Unlike the majority of substratum users, I love white UI. It took me a month of searching and testing to find an Oreo theme that
a. Themes ALL settings icons
b. Doesn't require more than one overlay too achieve theming the settings icons
c. Doesn't have side effects like theming power menu and adding things I don't want or hiding things I do want
This is the one!
Thanks again ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitorhugo162008
Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Unlike the majority of substratum users, I love white UI. It took me a month of searching and testing to find an Oreo theme that
c. Doesn't have side effects like theming power menu and adding things I don't want or hiding things I do want
This is the one!
Thanks again

Hey bro how are you? For how long, huh? Miss you. Thank you so much ❤. I'm so happy you like my theme. ??

Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Hey guys, It has a new version in the beta channel that came out recently, come to know the new version:

* New Release 1.4.9 in Beta Channel: *

- Added the possibility of choosing varied color palettes for Lineage OS 15 Recorder;

DONWLOAD

Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Could you change the filename so the XDA Labs app doesn't fail to download? I suspect that the / is the culprit.

Hi, how are you? So friend, for you to update the theme in XDA Labs you need to uninstall the old version and then update it to the new version. In the application itself it is possible to do this.

According to what I saw in your screenshot you are having to open the theme, but it turns out that in the case of my theme it does not have an interface like other paid theme available, so this XDA message is showing error "Fetish: Oreo [SUBS / WHO] 8.0.0+ can not be (launched), sorry! ".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171013-183733.jpg
    Screenshot_20171013-183733.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 407
  • Screenshot_20171013-183910.jpg
    Screenshot_20171013-183910.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Screenshot_20171013-082215.jpg
    Screenshot_20171013-082215.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: buffal0b1ll

aungko lin

Oct 21, 2017
INITIAL WORDS

Hello beautiful people, it is with great joy, satisfaction, anxiety all this and much more included, I come to announce my first and new theme. It's my introduction to the Android development world and I'm very happy with the result. In fact it will not only be one but a series of themes that will be called Fetish. And the first one will be what I'm launching today: FETISH: OREO.

INTRODUCTION

It's a super simple free theme for anyone who wants to modify the accent of the system with simple modifications to make it more beautiful and colorful yet. With a range of varied and different colors being based on the Pantone Colors website palette. Some of the Colors of the Palette: Color of the year; Greenery, Serenity, Rose Quartz, Marsala and so many others.

FEATURES

SUPPORT

[ONLY] ANDROID 8.0.0 OREO API26 with OMS Support.
(Android 7.X.X Nougat is NOT SUPPORTED. PLEASE DON'T INSTALL IF YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT ANDROID 8.0 OREO.)

DOWNLOAD

IN THE SECOND POST

CONTACTS

If you encounter any problem when using or installing the theme, please send me an email along with the problem logcat and detail me what problem is occurring, don't give a bad review if you have bugs, please. Tell me to solve this problem, okay?

Sent from my Samsung SM-J510GN using XDA Labs

Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Hi everyone, I have something new to tell: My theme is now available for download through the Google Play Store. There are now two ways to download the theme in XDA Labs and the Google Play Store.

Code:
LINK:  [URL]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL]

Reactions: rhp_engcoy

rhp_engcoy

Aug 8, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful theme, Sir! But Sir can we suggest for more apps to be themed like Play store, Google Contacts and Phone, etc...
Looking forward for more exciting updates. I can't wait. :D More power!

Reactions: Vitorhugo162008
Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Hi loves , how are you? I'm here to announce that the "final episode" of Fetish: Oreo has already come out of the oven. It is still hot , come and try the delicious news included in this new version.

Code:
DOWNLOAD
[URL]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL]

CHANGELOG

WHAT'S UP, DOC?
Release 2.0.0-SE ( Special Edition for Play Store)
- We arrived in the Final Series of Fetish: Oreo.
- All new features included in the latest version (1.5.3 Special Edition for Play Store) and 1.4.3 (XDA);
- Overlays that have choice options have their information descriptions rewritten to facilitate and improve user understanding;
- (New!) Added 4 new application overlays for the theme: Google Wallpapers, Package Installer, Emergency Information and AOSP Calculator;
- (New!) You can now choose the colors of the navigation bar and the items in the application action bar (DocumentsUI);
- (New!) Added the possibility to choose the font type used in the system action bar (29 options to choose);
- (New!) You can now choose the colors of the icons that are inside the Settings application;
- (New!) 32 new colors have been added !!!!!! (Now the color palette [accent] has a total of 120 COLORS !!!)

- Added Colors: Power Lime, Crush, Seafloor, Cyprus, Wood, Coconut Burned, Rust, Blue Oil, Ocean Teal, Cool Mint, Sunrise, Yellow Sun, Deep Sea Violet, Deep Coral, Extravagance, Eleganza, Shantay, Bora Bora, Cranberry, Green Lake, Blow Your Mind, Material: (Amber 500, Orange 500, Blue 500, Deep Orange 500, Light Blue 500, Lime 500, Pink 500, Purple 200, Purple A100, Red 500 e Yellow 600).

Mar 12, 2014
Cuiabá
Thanks for the wonderful theme, Sir! But Sir can we suggest for more apps to be themed like Play store, Google Contacts and Phone, etc...
Looking forward for more exciting updates. I can't wait. :D More power!

Hello friend, how are you? But of course you can suggest applications dear, I'm glad you liked my theme. I just released a new version in the play store, take a look there. There are lots of novelties involved.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uc

INTRODUCTION

- It is a theme with the purpose of being something super simple, but at the same time very elegant and unique. With Fetish: Oreo, you can quickly change the look of your operating system the way you want. With a extensive range of palette colors based on Pantone Colors and Material.

FEATURES

>> FRAMEWORK (Android System):
    - Possibility of changing the main color of the System [Accent] (120 Types of Colors);
    - Color Palette based on Pantone Colors and Material;
    - Possibility to change the color of the Status Bar (70 Color Types);
    - Possibility to change the color of the Navigation Bar (Shades of Grey & white and the option to use the main color of the system);
    - Decrease in Action Bar elevation (From 4dp to 1.5dp);
    - Change the font type used in the Action Bar (29 options);
    - Possibility to choose the color of the icons inside the application of system settings (Black, Dark Gray, and the option to use the main color of the system);

>> SYSTEMUI (System Interface):
    - Now the notifications of the lock screen are Semi-Transparent;
    - New packages of icons for Navigation Bar (Minimalist, Eleganza and Coolest);

>> LINEAGE OS 15 RECORDER:
    - Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (27 options of palette)

>> GOOGLE CALCULATOR (Only supports version +7.3 [4079033]):
    - Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (6 options of palette)

>> MAGISK MANAGER:
    - Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (9 options of palette);

>> AOSP CALCULATOR:
    - Possibility to choose the color palette of the application (6 options of palette);

>> GOOGLE WALLPAPER:

>> PACKAGE INSTALLER:

>> EMERGENCY INFORMATION:

>> DOCUMENTSUI (File Manager):
    - Possibility to choose the color of the status bar (70 Types of Colors);
    - Possibility to choose the color of the navigation bar and the items of the action bar;
    SUPPORT

- [ONLY] Android 8.0.0 (API 26) or higher with OMS.

> Notes:
    1- Don't install the theme if your system isn't officially supported
    2- This theme doesn't support stock rom such as: OxygenOs, Samsung Experience, Xperia UI and some other manufacturer customization...
    3- This theme is fully supported only for xhdpi, xxhdpi, and xxxhdpi devices. (Display with lower density, some things may not work)

DOWNLOAD

LINK FOR PLAY STORE IN THE SECOND POST

CONTACTS

DOWNLOAD

Code:
    XDA LABS [B][COLOR="Red"](DEPRECATED)[/COLOR][/B]:
    [SIZE="3"][URL]https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Purple"]NEW![/COLOR][/B] GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
    [SIZE="3"][URL]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fetish.pureoreo.vhdesign[/URL][/SIZE]

CHANGELOG

Build 1.1.0

Build 1.2.1 [24/09/17]
    - New Colors Added:
    Mineral Black, Twilight Pink, Horizon Blue, Moonlight Blue, Major Brown and Starfish

Build 1.4.3 [01/10/17]
    - All news from the 1.2.5-beta release
    - Update for new 10.0.4 Plugin Template;
    - Add new Overlay for Lineage OS 15 Recorder App;
    - Modified Google Calculator App Color Palette (New Colors);
    - Modified Magisk Manager & DocumentsUI Navigation Bar Color;
    - Action Bar with bold title;
    - New Nav Bar: Now it is possible to have NavBar in White color with dark icons;
    - New NavBar Icons;
    - New shades of White and Gray for NavBar;

- ADD 34 NEW COLORS!!!!!!! (Now is 90 Colors available without StatusBar Light variants)
    PANTONE COLORS:
    Calypso Coral, Orion Blue, Winter Bloom, Red Dahlia, Gogi Berry, Maylfy, Sulphur, Scarlet Ibis, Marlin, Bodalicius, Fruit Dove, Rich Gold, Dull Gold, Caramel, Periscope ,Sepia Tint, Chia Tea, Brown Rice , Sharkskin , Crysanthemum , Gray Pinstrip, Lint, Vetiver, Thyme, Tourmaline & Lead

NEW PALETTE COLORS (Now we have Material Colors):
    Material Deep Orange A400 , Material Orange A700 , Material Pink A400 , Material Red 600, Material Purple A700, Material Light Blue A100 , Material Lime A400 and Material Lime A700.

Build 1.5.3.SE (Special Edition for Play Store) [27/10/17]
    - Initial Realese for Play Store;
    - All the news from the 1.4.3 XDA Labs release;
    - New hero image and Icons;
    - Update for 11.0.6 Plugin;

Build 2.0.0.SE (Special Edition for Play Store) (FINAL UPDATE) [06/11/17]

CHANGELOG [BETA CHANNEL]

Build 1.2.5 -beta [26/09/17]
    - Update for new 10.0.4 Plugin Template
    - Add 19 NEW COLORS!!!!!!!
    Calypso Coral, Orion Blue, Winter Bloom, Red Dahlia, Gogi Berry, Maylfy, Sulphur, Scarlet Ibis, Marlin, Bodalicius, Fruit Dove, Rich Gold, Dull Gold, Caramel and Periscope.

Build 1.4.7 -beta [08/10/17]
    - All news from the latest 1.4.3 stable release
    - NEW! Added option to choose the source of the ActionBar system (With 9 combinations);
    - NEW! Added new overlay: Package Installer;
    - NEW! Now you can use both the beta and the stable version at the same time:
    The beta now has its own package name, is no longer used the same as the stable version and can now install both at the same time.

Build 1.4.9 -beta [11/10/17]

Hey guys, It has a new version in the beta channel that came out recently, come to know the new version:

* New Release 1.4.9 in Beta Channel: *

DONWLOAD
    This is the one!
    Thanks again ?
    Could you change the filename so the XDA Labs app doesn't fail to download? I suspect that the / is the culprit.

Hi, how are you? So friend, for you to update the theme in XDA Labs you need to uninstall the old version and then update it to the new version. In the application itself it is possible to do this.

According to what I saw in your screenshot you are having to open the theme, but it turns out that in the case of my theme it does not have an interface like other paid theme available, so this XDA message is showing error "Fetish: Oreo [SUBS / WHO] 8.0.0+ can not be (launched), sorry! ".