Stock Rom

Search This thread

wolfman66

Apr 9, 2015
how to i flash original recovery after flashing twrp`?

Hi
I assume you have the stock firmware file for your device?
Use Huaweiupdateextractor to extract the update.APP file. (Search on Google for this app if you do not have it.)
Once you see the files on the screen, right click on the recovery file and choose "extract this file". Choose to extract to the same folder where you have saved your twrp recovery file.
Connect phone to PC. Navigate to that folder where the file is saved.
Hold down the shift key and right click anywhere in that window. Select "open command prompt".
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot

This will revert you to the stock recovery

If you do not have the stock rom version or if you are unable to follow the procedure above, I have attached the recovery.img (in zip format) file for the B114 firmware version. you are welcome to use it but, be warned, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FILE IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE

Attachments

• RECOVERY.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 2,006
Last edited:

superior888

Nov 13, 2010
Hi
Use Huaweiupdateextractor to extract the update.APP file. (Search on Google for this app if you do not have it.)
Once you see the files on the screen, right click on the recovery file and choose "extract this file". Choose to extract to the same folder where you have saved your twrp recovery file.
Hold down the shift key and right click anywhere in that window. Select "open command prompt".
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot

If you do not have the stock rom version or if you are unable to follow the procedure above, I have attached the recovery.img (in zip format) file for the B114 firmware version. you are welcome to use it but, be warned, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FILE IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE

Thank you. Im prepearing for root. Just need to unlock the bootloader. hmm.
do you think we will see custom roms in the near future. I'm not coming to sense with the lock screen not showing all notifications and like spotify controls. :rolleyes:

ludoke

Nov 18, 2008
antwerp
How to flash ? With TWRP ? If not ,tutorial please

I am stuck at boot logo ,how to flash via APPUPDATE then ? Cant get in the phone.
Twrp and Fasboot no problem ,Can also get into stock recovery.
Any sollution ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: xgoodspeedx

Jomer111

May 30, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hi
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot

your method is very simple and i really like it, i have tested it and it works great, many thank for your support

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to i flash original recovery after flashing twrp`?

Hi
    Type:
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot reboot

@wolfman66
    Firmware is for CRR-L09. All languages are included. I think CUST Version depends on current install. For Default it is CUST432 (WEU).
    How to flash ? With TWRP ? If not ,tutorial please

I am stuck at boot logo ,how to flash via APPUPDATE then ? Cant get in the phone.
    Twrp and Fasboot no problem ,Can also get into stock recovery.
    Any sollution ?
    Thanks