Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
東京都 Tokyo Metro

Attachments

• blackcarbon.grenadelauncher.1.0.Build.9.apk
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,191

MopheusDG

Feb 16, 2012
Lol, i think i m 3rd person in last 12 hrs to remind ppl to search thread before posting, its already posted, Click Here.!

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Wow, did they degrade the version? i see a 4.4.19 uploaded before, new one is 4.2.1 .... wierd?

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Btw, the abv posted apk was only 5 pages back ...

Well, maybe because you and other 2 ppl were wrong ? Like I said, I was looking for the LATEST version... after "searching" I found version 4.4.19 (at least that was the published version when I posted my msg) on THIS thread and it was not working with Chromecast (so I knew it was not the latest). So, why I need to be reminded to search ?

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi

Resident Zombies v 1.1.2
Google Play Link
Click Here.!

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Well, maybe because you and other 2 ppl were wrong ? Like I said, I was looking for the LATEST version... after "searching" I found version 4.4.19 (at least that was the published version when I posted my msg) on THIS thread and it was not working with Chromecast (so I knew it was not the latest). So, why I need to be reminded to search ?
I downloaded apk from this thread and play store, they r exactly the same ... v 4.2.1, if its not working for u, try re-downloading, it may solve ur prob ...

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

u cant really ''switch'' play region, until u change ur ip address to the specified region, which can only b done by 2 ways - either to change country, or use VPN service ...
Just a hint,force close play store, clear data, wait for 5min, then start it again if u use vpn client .. :)

Last edited:

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi

link works for me but I think app ain't available for ma country ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Damn VPN subscription expired and I can't try other another region for play store properly :(

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

EDIT: playstore link mentioned in eduds post is not working from pc/laptop, but is working properly on my S4, when i click on link it takes me to oscar app for android .....

Last edited:

af.wirapraja

Apr 7, 2011
Jakarta
www.facebook.com
Anybody have Microsoft authenticator app and willing to upload?

I can't find the play store link. But on Microsoft's site it said that they have it's Authenticator app but download link to playstore is not provided :(

Sent from my AMOI N828 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts