[Q] Best Streak 7 Launcher?

Search This thread

rvbarton

Jan 19, 2009
Euless, Texas
www.facebook.com
Any thoughts on the best launcher for the Dell Streak 7?

I'm using ADW currently, but don't really like it. I use Zeam on my Streak 5, and switch off with Go Launcher, but neither of those work on the Streak 7.

Thoughts?

Lilextreme

Jun 13, 2011
USA
I use Go Launcher on my Streak 7....I like it because it was free, has lots of customization options and it lets you add multiple icons to screens instead of one at a time.

I couldn't install it from Android market though,,,it said my streak 7 was incompatible so I got it from manufacturers web site & it installed/runs perfectly.

bstylz911

Jan 10, 2009
Las Vegas
I use Go Launcher on my Streak 7....I like it because it was free, has lots of customization options and it lets you add multiple icons to screens instead of one at a time.

I couldn't install it from Android market though,,,it said my streak 7 was incompatible so I got it from manufacturers web site & it installed/runs perfectly.

are you running stock rom??

TheHenryhenry

Aug 24, 2012
For me ADW was the best one, due to their high density icon hack (the best looking ever!). Few months ago it started not working, but I am still using ADW out of habit.

scottfree1

Oct 5, 2009
I use lightning, small, fast, stable, free as custom as I need, nice feature that I haven't seen on other launchers you can select independent layouts for horz/vertical much nicer than getting everything perfect then flipping on it side and it sucking.

Tquarter

Aug 4, 2012
go launcher hd for tablets

There isnt as many options as Ex but the dock is on the bottom in landscape, like tablets are supposed to be. Im on CM10 and the tablet patch doesnt work on the latest version, so the tablet format is what drawed me to this launcher. There are 4 free themes that are pretty good, and the EX themes apply icons and wallpaper. Its much smoother than Trebuchet on this particular version of CM10

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6
There isnt as many options as Ex but the dock is on the bottom in landscape, like tablets are supposed to be. Im on CM10 and the tablet patch doesnt work on the latest version, so the tablet format is what drawed me to this launcher. There are 4 free themes that are pretty good, and the EX themes apply icons and wallpaper. Its much smoother than Trebuchet on this particular version of CM10

Read your post again, and decide if it is helpful to mention the name of the launcher you are referring to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium