Strange problem with Sprint HTC ONE

Search This thread

itsmesoul

Jan 27, 2009
I download an application named "Sprint HTCOne SIMUnlock Helper" from Play Store on my Sprint HTC ONE to unlock it. By mistaken i click on user lock option and phone get locked and ask for Phone Lock .... i did it hard reset in boot-loader and also flash with 2 different sprint htc roms but in end after processing it again ask for password :(
Please help me what to do now?

itsmesoul

Jan 27, 2009
What? JTAG? You need to open the phone to do that, nearly impossible. Why don't you just send it to Sprint?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

yes brother and i tried all possible solutions i have :)
i can't send it to sprint coz i m out of country :(
anyone have solution for it in this condition?

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
Itsmesoul hit me up on Google hangouts and I'll troubleshoot with you and see if we can resolve your issue.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

You locked the phone in the hardware settings not software, so a Rom is not going to clear your issue. Before you go tearing it apart let's troubleshoot it.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Try a ##786# using the emergency dialer if you can reach that part. Not sure where it is locked, can you send a screenshot? Thanks

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf
yes brother and i tried all possible solutions i have :)
i can't send it to sprint coz i m out of country :(
anyone have solution for it in this condition?

Well I assumed you had a Sprint account. I read somewhere that the last 4 digits of the last Sprint number used on the device would unlock it. Since you have another SIM, that can't work. Can you somehow get the phone number of the previous owner and try it?