[Q] Icon movement slow/sluggish when relocating

Search This thread

derpolizist

Feb 4, 2011
Hi I recently installed cm10.2 on my Nook HD+ and I am very happy with it. My only issue is when I move icons on the screen to relocate them, they move very slowly and sluggish and the icon eventually catches up to where my finger is. I have installed 10.2 on two Nook HD 7 inch tablets and the problem does not occur on them, just the HD+.

I have searched the forums and google for an answer but could only find general slow/sluggish performance throughout the devices, but my HD+ runs very fast with no sluggish issues until I try moving icons around. Any ideas? Thanks!

D

Deleted member 2092952

I think that was from too many icons/widgets? (rhetorical)

Anyway, removing icons/widgets should speed it up or just get a different launcher from the playstore. If there is a setting that fixes it I don't know.

If you using the latest cm10.2 I'm surprised that problem occurs.

Reactions: derpolizist

derpolizist

Feb 4, 2011

Anyway, removing icons/widgets should speed it up or just get a different launcher from the playstore. If there is a setting that fixes it I don't know.

Ok thank you much appreciated. It is the lastest 10.2. And on the 7 inch HDs it's smooth as silk, just not on the HD+ I even reinstalled just incase it was a glitch from the first time, but to no avail. Any launcher recommendations?

Last edited:

mightybaz

Mar 18, 2014
I'm using 10.2 on an HD+ and have noticed the same issue - the number of items on a screen is definitely a factor, although even with one icon it's still not particularly smooth. I find Nova Launcher to be much smoother.

bpaulien

Jan 10, 2013
Columbus
Ok thank you much appreciated. It is the lastest 10.2. And on the 7 inch HDs it's smooth as silk, just not on the HD+ I even reinstalled just incase it was a glitch from the first time, but to no avail. Any launcher recommendations?

I've been using ADW (free version) for quite a while and have had no issues with it.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2092952

I'm using 10.2 on an HD+ and have noticed the same issue - the number of items on a screen is definitely a factor, although even with one icon it's still not particularly smooth. I find Nova Launcher to be much smoother.

I've been using ADW (free version) for quite a while and have had no issues with it.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2