cm11 error help me pleas

Search This thread

yamenma

Nov 30, 2013
hi i have installed cm11, i tested it which was fine , but when i backed to stock rom , i have got a bootloob , i tried to wipe data ,but it show that
E:format error , rfs format failed on /dev/stl11
what can i do pleas help me

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I'm going to guess it's something along the lines of a Galaxy S. Samsung is the only one to do RFS file format and they stopped around the S2 time period. You need to flash back to stock with the appropriate pit file too and repartition then it might not work still but reflash without the pit and repartition checked. It really does help to state what phone for a variety of reasons though so someone can provide more detailed instructions. This was due to needing to change the partition layout to MTD for CM roms. It's not CM's fault Samsung used a stupid file system that never caught on.

Reactions: yamenma

yamenma

Nov 30, 2013
so what can i do

i have a md5 stock rom and don't pit , from where i can download it ,
i want to comeback to cm11 or stock rom what can i do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which Device

Hy
    Give U R Device Info .
    I'm going to guess it's something along the lines of a Galaxy S. Samsung is the only one to do RFS file format and they stopped around the S2 time period. You need to flash back to stock with the appropriate pit file too and repartition then it might not work still but reflash without the pit and repartition checked. It really does help to state what phone for a variety of reasons though so someone can provide more detailed instructions. This was due to needing to change the partition layout to MTD for CM roms. It's not CM's fault Samsung used a stupid file system that never caught on.