Help! Security Policy Updates

Search This thread

Graffiti Exploit

Jan 14, 2012
I need some help, it started lasted night out of the blue.
This message "Unfortunately, Security policy updates has stopped" keeps appearing out of nowhere. See attachment.
I didn't even do any tweaking at that time. No one seems to have this problem when I google it lol.

What I did now is that I froze all knox apps via Titanium but it still appears.
Just now I disabled automatic updates on Settings> Security. Hopefully this works. But still I want to find out why now of all the time.

Latest tweak I did was install 1.2 UPSM which I didn't use at all at that time interval.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-08-06-11-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-08-06-11-21.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg
I need some help, it started lasted night out of the blue.
This message "Unfortunately, Security policy updates has stopped" keeps appearing out of nowhere. See attachment.
I didn't even do any tweaking at that time. No one seems to have this problem when I google it lol.

What I did now is that I froze all knox apps via Titanium but it still appears.
Just now I disabled automatic updates on Settings> Security. Hopefully this works. But still I want to find out why now of all the time.

Latest tweak I did was install 1.2 UPSM which I didn't use at all at that time interval.

Hi.

I have the same problem started yesterday.

Did you manage to get it fixed?

So i downloaded this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice

And went to system apps scrolled down to security policy updates and disabled all the check boxes. And looks like it is working.:good:

Last edited:

Graffiti Exploit

Jan 14, 2012
Hi.

I have the same problem started yesterday.

Did you manage to get it fixed?

So i downloaded this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice

And went to system apps scrolled down to security policy updates and disabled all the check boxes. And looks like it is working.:good:

Hi, I found out the cause of the problem was with the experimental features of greenify. I disabled it all and it have not appeared anymore. Hope it helps! :D

Graffiti Exploit

Jan 14, 2012
I do not have greenify. But will look into the cause thanks.

Hope this helps but the cause for me was because greenify could "hibernate" system apps. Maybe you have an app that has the same level of access. Or it could be one of the other "experimental features". The only thing I'm sure of that it had access to system processes. I didn't install any apps to fix it, only disabled the experimental feature.

Reactions: FdeKlerk

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg
Hope this helps but the cause for me was because greenify could "hibernate" system apps. Maybe you have an app that has the same level of access. Or it could be one of the other "experimental features". The only thing I'm sure of that it had access to system processes. I didn't install any apps to fix it, only disabled the experimental feature.

That does indeed help me.

I have a few app using system app resources. But thanks for the info and tip will look into my xposed app list and supersu list to see what uses what.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do not have greenify. But will look into the cause thanks.