[APP] [UPDATES] System Sound Changer

Search This thread

beanfarmer

Jul 31, 2009
Caerphilly South Wales
hay guys ive been hard at work trying to get the lock sound changer updated whist doing so i thought id start a bigger project to change all of the system sounds.

in this release ive added the ability to choose files with a filemanager thanks to
http://code.google.com/p/android-file-dialog/ for that one and now you can change the keyboard sounds.

its not avalible on the market yet so i guess this is an XDA exclusive

link is below have fun and enjoy.

(ps the instructions are the same as the last one .oggs only mono files seem to work better than stereo ones you all need to be on 2.2+ have sOFF and busybox 1.19+ anything with CM7 on should be fine not sure about other mods although i do know vegacomb works)

peace out
beanfarmer

EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone

some people seemed to be having problems installing the unsigned version so heres the signed one this ones also updated now were up to beta 1.1 so you can now change

lockscreen
keyboard
dock
camera and video
selection and low battery

as well as back them up :D

have fun hope this works for you all and all feedback is welcome :D

peace out!

--------------------------------------------------------UPDATE

Users can now preview sounds before changing thanks to a suggestion from user "fencer" <- you be pro (give him thanks ppl)

that about it download and enjoy!

Attachments

• SystemSoundChanger.zip
    45.8 KB · Views: 14,804
Last edited:

ronaksv

May 7, 2009
Pune
OnePlus 7 Pro
FAILS to install

The attached app fails to install with the following error

802 KB/s (25680 bytes in 0.031s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/SystemSoundChanger.apk
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

I have checked that the option "install application from unknown sources" is checked on my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hay guys ive been hard at work trying to get the lock sound changer updated whist doing so i thought id start a bigger project to change all of the system sounds.

in this release ive added the ability to choose files with a filemanager thanks to
    http://code.google.com/p/android-file-dialog/ for that one and now you can change the keyboard sounds.

its not avalible on the market yet so i guess this is an XDA exclusive

link is below have fun and enjoy.

(ps the instructions are the same as the last one .oggs only mono files seem to work better than stereo ones you all need to be on 2.2+ have sOFF and busybox 1.19+ anything with CM7 on should be fine not sure about other mods although i do know vegacomb works)

peace out
    beanfarmer

EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone

some people seemed to be having problems installing the unsigned version so heres the signed one this ones also updated now were up to beta 1.1 so you can now change

lockscreen
    keyboard
    dock
    camera and video
    selection and low battery

as well as back them up :D

have fun hope this works for you all and all feedback is welcome :D

peace out!

--------------------------------------------------------UPDATE

Users can now preview sounds before changing thanks to a suggestion from user "fencer" <- you be pro (give him thanks ppl)

that about it download and enjoy!
    Sugestion: Could you add an option to preview the sound within the app

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
    hi guys
    gr8 app but i got no idea where 2 get all kind of sounds
    if u have some please upload them so we can all use them
    tnx in advance
    keep up your gr8 work!!

here is a lot of them

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=910180
    the app is unsigned thats why your having trouble i shall upload an updateded and signed one!
    Downloaded fine. Installed, but keeps Force Closing when I try to change any sound.