Sweet Rom Kernel

Search This thread

Lambetts

Nov 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey guys.

Just seeing what would be the best kernel for sweet rom? Just want speed and snappy response. I mean, to tell you the truth, it's pretty dam fast in the stock kernel it comes with, just want more. Haha.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
try them yourslef to see which performs best for you, every device reacts differently even with the same combo, so what works good for me wont necessarily work good for you.. now that being said i personally have had best results with lean kernel

Reactions: Lambetts

bladehawk

Apr 15, 2013
try them yourslef to see which performs best for you, every device reacts differently even with the same combo, so what works good for me wont necessarily work good for you.. now that being said i personally have had best results with lean kernel

Beast mode - Rage worked best well for me, lean kernel was a close 2nd from my benchmarking.

Reactions: Lambetts

Lambetts

Nov 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Beast mode - Rage worked best well for me, lean kernel was a close 2nd from my benchmarking.

Could I get you to post a link? I've searched for that kernel and can't seem to get anything up. Sorry...

Hope it's not a governor and here's me looking for a kernel called Rage! Haha.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.