[ROM][WM 6.5] "Official" v1.00 [XIP/SYS 21854]

Search This thread

corvette.1992

Jul 27, 2008
Problem

Hello all, I am new overhere. I tried the win 6,5 but the only message i get is that the software is not voor win CE. Is there sommeting i do wrong. Please help
many thnx

nop2001

Apr 15, 2010
www.onderka.com
Hi there...

I got a little bit of a problem - I flashed the "Official" 1.0 without checking if the stock HTC "European" ROM includes German if I needed to revert back -> FAIL :D

Would anybody please be so nice and upload a stock German (6.1) ROM that includes German for me to revert back?

Frau hottelmann, you surely have one?

Big thanks!

Last edited:

nop2001

Apr 15, 2010
www.onderka.com
Thanks! Must have been blind, used the search and googled, but to no avail...

While I'm downloading...

There's a lot of text left untranslated when selecting German... Tried a few reboots & resets, wtitched English and German back and forth, but it did'n get any better...

Any progress on that?

Other than that: Nice ROM, will definitely stand by & try again!

:)

Tmm83

Apr 10, 2009
Italian Language

Hi,

this rom doesn't include italian, does it?

Will someone please include it?

Thank you!

Evning

Oct 1, 2009
Helo all.

First off, i am new to this, i have a lot of questions.

What is a radio file? is it what the phone uses to understand how to connect to a regions carrier?

Do i need to flash my radio to my region(asia) before or after i flash this rom?'

Does this rom include some kind of radio? does flashing the rom with the included files flash the radio as well?

And if the radio included is not for asia, what should i do to change it? do i need to change it?

Thank you very much

Last edited:

stavoltafunzia

Jun 12, 2009
Hi all! I see this ROM doesn't have italian language support, but if I install it, can I use the xT9 in italian?
Then I have a newbie question: in the first post i find the file to download, but where do I find the instruction to flash the ROM? :confused:

stavoltafunzia

Jun 12, 2009
Ok, I managed to flash the ROM, but how can I get hte xT9 to work with Italian language? Please help me, this is extremely important for me!
I tried to copy the file ITlsUN.ldb that I had in the phone before the flash of the rom, and then I added the registry key to: HKLM\sofftware\tegic\et9\ldbfiles, but it seems the t9 doesn't know nearly no italian word, only few words are recognised correcly. (sorry for my english but I'm Italian, as you can suppose ;) )

Last edited:

stavoltafunzia

Jun 12, 2009
OK guys, I managed to fix the T9 for the Italian language and also the problem of the keyboard layout.
For the Italian xT9: in the ROM the files ITlsUN.ldb and ithdb.kdb are already present, you only need to add the following registry key:
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\ime\kdbfiles add a string named 0610 with value ithdb.kdb
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\ldbfiles add a string named 0110 with value ITlsUN.ldb
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9 add in the string AvaibleLanguages the value 0110

To fix the keyboard layout:
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\IME\KeyboardLayoutFiles find the string named 077F and chancge the value to eT9.Rose.0410.kmap.txt
-Copy the attached file (eT9.Rose.0410.kmap.txt) to the windows folder

Now all should be ok :D

Attachments

• eT9.Rose.0410.kmap.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 30

spido690

May 21, 2010
OK guys, I managed to fix the T9 for the Italian language and also the problem of the keyboard layout.
For the Italian xT9: in the ROM the files ITlsUN.ldb and ithdb.kdb are already present, you only need to add the following registry key:
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\ime\kdbfiles add a string named 0610 with value ithdb.kdb
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\ldbfiles add a string named 0110 with value ITlsUN.ldb
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9 add in the string AvaibleLanguages the value 0110

To fix the keyboard layout:
-HLM\Software\tegic\et9\IME\KeyboardLayoutFiles find the string named 077F and chancge the value to eT9.Rose.0410.kmap.txt
-Copy the attached file (eT9.Rose.0410.kmap.txt) to the windows folder

Now all should be ok :D
I've tried this method and now the xT9 is working,but now when I write something with the qwerty keyboard,I'm not able to use Fn+something...Any solution? :)

stavoltafunzia

Jun 12, 2009
I've tried this method and now the xT9 is working,but now when I write something with the qwerty keyboard,I'm not able to use Fn+something...Any solution? :)

It's strange, on my Rose I've got the keyboard complete working with this method. Try to use other txt files for the keyboard layout or try to modify some strings here:
HLM\Software\tegic\et9\IME\KeyboardLayoutFiles

nrausch

Dec 8, 2007
HTC Email Plugin/Previewer

Hi,

Any chance on getting the HTC email plugin/previewer working correctly in Sliding Panels again as in the shipped ROM? The "shipped" HTC plugin correctly "understood" Exchange Server sub-folders.
So if you had Exchange side rules sorting emails to sub-folders and the itemes were still marked "new", the HTC plugin would still preview them in the plugin. In this ROM it only previews items in the Inbox itself.

Thanks,

nrausch

Dec 8, 2007
Is the plugin just a file? A DLL or something? Maybe we could just grab from another ROM and overwrite?

thanks,

Profy_X

Aug 4, 2007
Straßburg

Hello to all!I didn`t write something to this forum for a long time but this day has come today:p.First of all congrats for the ROM you made it possible for the ROSE to have like almost any other WM devices the WM6.5.I just flashed for the first time my ROSE today,I didn`t play to much on this ROM but from what I`ve seen it still haves a lot of bugs and goes quite hard even if it`s not the first version realised..
Here I`ll write you what bugs I`ve found till now:
-first of all the ROM has a WM6.1 startup picture (at least you should put a tool for the others so they could change it if you don`t do this!)
-shortcut to Album doesn`t work
-CHome Icon Color Changer doesn`t work
-Snap Volume COntrol doesn`t work
-no Rinku's Iconbar (or at least I didn`t find it anyware..)
-no Adobe PDF (or at least I didn`t find it anyware..)
-why did you put Opera Mini & Opera Mobile? (one of them it`s enaugh)
-lots of unuseful programs..
But like anyone else I have also some ideeas::D
-intergrate CeleTask and remove the standard taskmanager (this one it have lot of useful functions :p)
-intergrate ClearType Powertoy
-intergrate Clock ON Top
-intergrate MobileConfig
-Include a script that vibrates every 5 min if there are missed calls/unread messages/reminders in Mortscript
-intergrate MultiFlashLight
-intergrate SRS WOW XT in stead of HTC Audio Booster
-intergrate VitoCopyPaste
-remove from the themes you could live only the htc default theme and Neo theme and the rest those who want you could put a package of 3th part. software.

frauhottelmann

Inactive Recognized Developer
Hello to all!I didn`t write something to this forum for a long time but this day has come today:p.First of all congrats for the ROM you made it possible for the ROSE to have like almost any other WM devices the WM6.5.I just flashed for the first time my ROSE today,I didn`t play to much on this ROM but from what I`ve seen it still haves a lot of bugs and goes quite hard even if it`s not the first version realised..
Here I`ll write you what bugs I`ve found till now:
-first of all the ROM has a WM6.1 startup picture (at least you should put a tool for the others so they could change it if you don`t do this!)
-shortcut to Album doesn`t work
-CHome Icon Color Changer doesn`t work
-Snap Volume COntrol doesn`t work
-no Rinku's Iconbar (or at least I didn`t find it anyware..)
-no Adobe PDF (or at least I didn`t find it anyware..)
-why did you put Opera Mini & Opera Mobile? (one of them it`s enaugh)
-lots of unuseful programs..
But like anyone else I have also some ideeas::D
-intergrate CeleTask and remove the standard taskmanager (this one it have lot of useful functions :p)
-intergrate ClearType Powertoy
-intergrate Clock ON Top
-intergrate MobileConfig
-Include a script that vibrates every 5 min if there are missed calls/unread messages/reminders in Mortscript
-intergrate MultiFlashLight
-intergrate SRS WOW XT in stead of HTC Audio Booster
-intergrate VitoCopyPaste
-remove from the themes you could live only the htc default theme and Neo theme and the rest those who want you could put a package of 3th part. software.

1) I don't know how to change the second splash... (and no it's not part of the ROM)
2) Album should work (what happens when you click it?)
3) I haven't tried this for a while, might not be working any more.
4) You have to active the volume control (rom tweaks from start menu)
5) Rinku is installed, just not included in the themes, you manually have to edit them to get it to work!
6) PDF should be in the office folder.
7) some people like mini some mobile (it's the replacement for the not working ie)
8) Which do you think are useless??
9) The ROM was made as close as possible to the stock experience, if you want other programs, install them yourself or get my kitchen and make a ROM that suits your needs!

tolkki

Jul 30, 2010
I to all :) Sorry for my poor english. I've the s740 smartphone and I'm thinking to use this ROM.

Last edited:

Elusivo

Oct 5, 2008
oh, now i'm curious... i have no idea how to use them rinku icons, what do i have to do exactly? is there any thread with instructions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present to you:
    Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard on the Rose
    French, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Turkish, Czech, Greek, English, Dutch, Polish, Romanian

Pics (the way it *should* look like):
    chome.gif
    startmenu.gif
    chome.gif
    cezoom0.png
    animation1vi.gif
    animation2he.gif

Please read everything before you ask questions!!!
    The first boot (cold boot) takes a while - don't panic...

New SYS/XIP (CE OS 5.2.21854 (Build 21854.5.0.80))
    Included:
    - Marketplace (use it to get MyPhone and Windows Live)
    - Titanium (improved from v1.1); a Titanium Slide theme (looks like Titanium, acts like CHome)
    - WM 7 Theme (big and small)
    - Titanium Neo
    - Office (including OneNote), Games
    - dotNET 3.5
    - Rose xT9
    - MoDaCo DoNew (with Office 2007 support)
    - CHomeConfig
    - MortScript
    - Rinku's Iconbar
    - BaseHue
    - CHome Icon Color Changer
    - PPCPimBackup
    - SMS Inbox Threading Config (turn on/off)
    - packages from Rose/Snap/Ozone/Captain:
    • Adobe PDF (2_5_1_0_359298_00)
    • ArcSoft MMS (5_2_18_29)
    • HTC AudioManager (2_0_19163627_R0)
    • Bluetooth Software (FTP 1_2_37637_9 and SAP 3_3_0_R2)
    • DRMMiddleware (1_5_19142824_00)
    • CommManager (2_9_6_1)
    • Connection Setup (from Snap 3_0_19192130_00)
    • CyberonVoiceTag (1_7_26_0)
    • DShow (2_0_19153627_00)
    • HTC Album(2_0_19134121_4)
    • Jbed Java Esmertec (20081002_2_1)
    • LockstreamDRM (1_2_081216_O9_05)
    • mHubVO (1_75_090820_X0)
    • PhoneCanvas_2G (2_0_32894_0)
    • PictureEnhancement (1_50_19171324_00)
    • Ringtone Plugin (1_0_19153628_00)
    • Quick Notes (1_10_18201322_0)
    • RSSHub (2_1_1_1084_01)
    • ShareDLL (1_01_19143331_01)
    • Sliding Panel (1_0_19123628_0)
    • StreamingSrcFilter (2_7_19162918_00)
    • StremingMedia
    • pvPlayer
    • Unlock Screen Clock (1_0_29011_0)
    • Volume Control (has to be activated through Start Menu -> Expert)
    - tgetfile.dll
    - a lot of registry tweaks

REMOVED:
    - Welcome Center
    - SQM (customer feedback)
    - Live Search
    - Sample Music
    - Skybox

I am not responsible for bricking your device! It's you who is flashing!!
    You need to install the HardSPL first!

There might be bugs, if you find one please report here!

Download from MediaFire

S743 user:
    go to Settings -> Phone -> Band Select -> change Band Type to GSM (1900)

This was a lot of hard work and I don't even have the phone, so please:

Donors so far (big thanks):
    - Enricosteph
    - ombre33​
    Changelog:

v0.8 -> v0.9
    -fixed QuickGPS shortcut
    -added a couple of settings items back
    -added xT9-Settings to Start Menu\Accessories
    -attempt to fix PIE
    -added Opera Mini 5 Beta and Opera Mobile 10
    -added Titanium Neo (thx greatbal)
    v0.9 -> v0.91
    v0.91 -> v0.92
    -attempt to fix sd-card encryption
    -attempt to fix USB-Mass-Storage Mode
    -integrated reboot in Quick List
    v0.92 -> v1.00
    -fixed Band Select
    -bug fixing
    splash is win6.1 you can change it i cant becose i am on w7 x64 the rest is seam ok i will test and raport cheers from Serbia
    Hi everybody ! :D

i want to ask something ... i have my HTC S740 HARDSPL already and i installed without problems this rom

but i have a problem now with my HTC regarding the Keyboard layout

i have a AZERTY ( I buyed it in belgium but i think it's a french keyboard )

i want to know how i can change it i did a lot of stuff already but i can't find the problem :/

so if anybody out here can help me out, i will be thankfull !!

Cheers,

Carlos

why you not install ROM WM 6.5 FRA "Official" v1.00 XIP/SYS 21854 by frauhottelmann support any language+AZERTY keyboard ?? :confused:
    just look thread --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=674039