[ROM] MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toro- 2.12.7 w/ Miui.us Toolbox!

Search This thread

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI v4.1 2.12.7 for Galaxy Nexus(Verizon)
Installation Instructions
  • Place ROM zip file in your SD card
  • Boot into recovery
  • Create a backup
  • Fatory reset device
  • Install zip from SD card
  • Reboot and enjoy!
-​
-​
Please do not mirror or link my downloads, just link back to this thread.
4.1.2-2.12.7 - http://goo.im/devs/miui/toro/MIUI.us_toro_v4.1_2.12.7_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_buildbot.zip MD5: 69b44d283f47defd62422ae5a190e2f8

This build contains a standard set of Gapps

JB Gapps in case we missed something http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Old Builds
My downloads are now hosted on goo.im :)
-​

Link to lean kernel source https://github.com/imoseyon/leanKernel-galaxy-nexus/tree/lk-jb

Last edited:

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011

pgibbons

Jul 20, 2010
Full wipe, installed 2.5.25. When I add a Android Pro Widget Calendar or Facebook widget and try to configure the widget, when I back out the widget either says "Problem loading widget" or I get a Force Close with MiuiHome. Anyone else having problems with this build? I didn't have this problem with 2.5.18 or previous builds.

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
Full wipe, installed 2.5.25. When I add a Android Pro Widget Calendar or Facebook widget and try to configure the widget, when I back out the widget either says "Problem loading widget" or I get a Force Close with MiuiHome. Anyone else having problems with this build? I didn't have this problem with 2.5.18 or previous builds.

Just tried this out and got the same results. I have used apw in the past w/ miui so idk what could be wrong. I'm using wizz widgets right now w/o issue.

galaga4991

Oct 27, 2010
Just installed and it's working great so far, but whenever I go to download a theme I get a "Download Failed" error message. Am I the only one getting this?

inspeckta_dek

Oct 15, 2010
Every time I try backing a call it reboots the phone. When I received a call also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
Downloaded 2 different roms. This one and the other toro. Could it be the radio type?

Should work on any radio. I've never seen this on any of the miui builds. you sure you have Verizon Gnex? I could see that happening if it was corrupt download, but both builds would be quite a coincidence.

inspeckta_dek

Oct 15, 2010
Should work on any radio. I've never seen this on any of the miui builds. you sure you have Verizon Gnex? I could see that happening if it was corrupt download, but both builds would be quite a coincidence.

Sorry for the dumb question what's Verizon gnex? I bought the phone straight from Verizon, rooted and just dl Verizon roms

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
Sorry for the dumb question what's Verizon gnex? I bought the phone straight from Verizon, rooted and just dl Verizon roms

Ok. just making sure you weren't flashing this on a toroplus(Sprint's Gnex variant)
Did you check MD5 checksum on the download? If it doesn't match you got a bad download. If so, try Rom Manager. It is mirrored there, and let me know so I can have the link fixed.

Top Liked Posts