argamedon

Apr 29, 2014

I used D802 (Eur) and tried flash from twrp but error occurred:

"Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Verifying zip signature...
E: Zip signature verification failed: 1
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/D802_EUR_KKMODEM_AOSP.zip'"

Next i tried flash this modem using flashify and wipe - still not working.
I also have a problem with the signal strength. My modem - M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190084.

Last edited:

taekwondo16

Mar 29, 2013
sorry I am not entirely sure why you have the problem. my guess is that the zip might not be downloaded correctly, try downloading again and flashed it through twrp 2.7.0.0?

for myself, my rotation issue was solved on another rom when i flashed stock kk baseband instead of dr87's aosp modified version. (as i was swtiching between stock based and aosp roms) you might want to give it a try if it fails again. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12880

argamedon

Apr 29, 2014
sorry I am not entirely sure why you have the problem. my guess is that the zip might not be downloaded correctly, try downloading again and flashed it through twrp 2.7.0.0?

for myself, my rotation issue was solved on another rom when i flashed stock kk baseband instead of dr87's aosp modified version. (as i was swtiching between stock based and aosp roms) you might want to give it a try if it fails again.

I tried flash zip from your link and again failed:

Failed
"Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Verifying zip signature...
E: Zip signature verification failed: 1
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/KK_Baseband_D802.zip'".

wtf?

taekwondo16

Mar 29, 2013
I'm sorry but i'm not very sure about this problem.

1) When you flashed, the file was downloaded correctly right? Re-download if the file was incomplete.

2) Perhaps you could check if in TWRP> SETTINGS> Zip signature verification is Unchecked.

Try flashing the aosp modem again first, if all else fails then you can try the stock modem (as that is not guaranteed to solve auto-rotate problem)