[Q] leaked 4.4.2 , when I'm on 3g no data , need Help

Search This thread

sqjzb

Mar 28, 2012
hello,

I'm using leaked 4.4.2 odex rom,

and I just noticed that when I'm connected to 3g network, my phone doesn't seem to be able to use the data. I can make the call, so I don't think the network was down. it is just the data that I can't use.

Screenshot is what I'm getting when I'm on 3g network (got it from doing *#0011#)

my current setting of mobile network is "Global", and I haven't done anything with the network at all..

can someone please help me with this?

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20140506_232407.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20140506_232407.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 57

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
hello,

I'm using leaked 4.4.2 odex rom,

and I just noticed that when I'm connected to 3g network, my phone doesn't seem to be able to use the data. I can make the call, so I don't think the network was down. it is just the data that I can't use.

Screenshot is what I'm getting when I'm on 3g network (got it from doing *#0011#)

my current setting of mobile network is "Global", and I haven't done anything with the network at all..

can someone please help me with this?

Did you flash the KK firmware (radios, bootloader...etc.)?

seemcity

Feb 2, 2010
You won't be able to see anything on that screen when you connect to 3g you have to be connected to lte to see the info. That doesn't mean you have no data. Try to browse internet, check your speed or open any app requiring data then see if you are able to get data on 3g.