[Rom][H2OS][6.0.1] Phoenix Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mohamm3edadam

Jul 19, 2014
06dd185b7b84bd32def670dbd0f70c61.jpg

This rom belongs to @deletescape. I'm just helping him maintain it. I'll try and convey all your messages to him.

I'm proud to present you a ROM that I built together with alexis.bosman (he's not on xda but you can go to the OnePlus Forum to thank him too)

The ROM itself is named Phoenix and is based on the HydrogenOS leaked 6.0.1 Beta. We are trying to make it as clean as possible by removing all kinds of unnecessary files. We made some changes in the build.prop to make the ROM run blazing fast without compromising thebattery life.

So in short, what makes this ROM so special?

>> Stable 6.0.1 with all fully working sensors and FPS and LAF
>> Blazing fast (build.prop tweaks)
>> Highly debloated (1.12GB to 690MB)
>> Gapps preinstalled
>> SuperSU preinstalled
>> Busybox preinstalled
>> HTC Sense apps (coming soon)
>> Flashaholic approved

Because we can always do better we also have some future projects:

>> Add a custom boot animation which will be ready soon!
>> Tweak the UI to make it more AOSP-ish
>> Remove the google search bar from 'recent apps' menu
>> Make our own settings app to personalize the UI even more
>> Add more languages
>> If you have any further ideas, we're listening!

==================== First time installation instructions ====================

1. Boot to TWRP and wipe /data /system /cache /dalvik (FULL WIPE)
2. Flash the 'Patch' zip file (will install the new bootloader, firmware, radio and TWRP 3.0 and will then reboot to the new recovery)
3. Flash the ROM zip file
4. Wipe cache & dalvik
5. Flash viper4android if you wish
6. Reboot system & Enjoy!
NOTE: after boot go to settings>accounts and it will ask for your google account

========================= Update instructions =========================

1. Boot to TWRP and wipe /system /cache /dalvik
2. Flash the ROM zip file
3. Wipe cache & dalvik

================= Go back to another 6.0.1 or 5.1.1 ROM ==================

2. Flash the revert 6.0.1 or 5.1.1 zip file (depending on what version you want to go to)
3. Done - rest is up to you

Here are the mirrors for all the files...​

Right now you can only get the files here: telegram.me/Phoenix_Rom links will be added tomorrow

V0. 6b

Media fire : http://www.mediafire.com/?21fhcxh664wmydf
Code:
* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead fingerprint scanners or thermonuclear war. * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. * And if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
PATCH: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w3crdfkk8gpbq/rom

Alternative link : v0. 6b
GDrive Mirror: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5hJMVJJH3x1d2NTZmxWaFJ1ZVk&usp=sharing

One drive : https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=280060286B02E28A!3036&authkey=!ALFHyejagppPYLc&ithint=file,zip

Credits:
Base Updater Script: @Kstarz
Bootanimation: @SoundOff

Last edited:

mohamm3edadam

Jul 19, 2014
Changelog V0. 6b
- OTA Support added
- Changed the way we go from HTC Sense to AOSP
- Smaller bugfixes
- Ant Hal added back (should resolve Bluetooth issues).

I'm just maintaining the thread. All thanks to @deletescape for this awesome rom. I'm just helping him in his work. He Is indeed a great DEV. Help him with a coffee or beer
PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HZ245VB5JHQZL

FAQ:

1. Not getting notifications?
Add the app to priority and disable it from doze. If it still doesn't work lock the app in the recent apps by long pressing on the top right edge of the app on recent apps

2. Don't like the bootanimation?
You can just replace the bootanimation.zip in the system media with any bootanimation.zip you want and give it right permissions.

3. Apps fc or says not compatible?
Change your dpi using texdroider_dpi to default dp ie 480.

4. Viper4android :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8e75hjwztr19h0h/AACZ8gOsBSV2NsoFOYtIQcvva?dl=0
Here is a link to v4a and a profile that works well

Last edited:

gdkat

Oct 27, 2014
If I already installed Kingmercian, do I need to install the patch, since I already have the new firmware/boot loader/etc.?

I'll say now that I appreciate your willingness to create a customizable h20s, the mm beta and firmware are incredible right now and I really can't wait to get more control over the interface, especially since I prefer the AOSP design more than h20s.

Last edited:

srvoleti

Sep 7, 2008
India
@deletescape I am now on HydrogenOS leaked 6.0.1 Beta with TWRP 3.0. Can I flash your ROM only? Very happy to see this ROM from you. Waiting for more additions. BTW many thanks for this excellent work! Also can you provide MD5 for the files to check for correctness?

Last edited:

Mohit31

Apr 14, 2015
I know it's too soon...but still
Anybody tried this ROM ???
Stable enough to be used as daily driver??

deletescape

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2015
Lucerne
deletescape.ch
If I already installed Kingmercian, do I need to install the patch, since I already have the new firmware/boot loader/etc.?

I'll say now that I appreciate your willingness to create a customizable h20s, the mm beta and firmware are incredible right now and I really can't wait to get more control over the interface, especially since I prefer the AOSP design more than h20s.

@deletescape I am now on HydrogenOS leaked 6.0.1 Beta with TWRP 3.0. Can I flash your ROM only? Very happy to see this ROM from you. Waiting for more additions. BTW many thanks for this excellent work! Also can you provide MD5 for the files to check for correctness?
You both can just install the rom without the patch

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    06dd185b7b84bd32def670dbd0f70c61.jpg

This rom belongs to @deletescape. I'm just helping him maintain it. I'll try and convey all your messages to him.

I'm proud to present you a ROM that I built together with alexis.bosman (he's not on xda but you can go to the OnePlus Forum to thank him too)

The ROM itself is named Phoenix and is based on the HydrogenOS leaked 6.0.1 Beta. We are trying to make it as clean as possible by removing all kinds of unnecessary files. We made some changes in the build.prop to make the ROM run blazing fast without compromising thebattery life.

So in short, what makes this ROM so special?

>> Stable 6.0.1 with all fully working sensors and FPS and LAF
    >> Blazing fast (build.prop tweaks)
    >> Highly debloated (1.12GB to 690MB)
    >> Gapps preinstalled
    >> SuperSU preinstalled
    >> Busybox preinstalled
    >> HTC Sense apps (coming soon)
    >> Flashaholic approved

Because we can always do better we also have some future projects:

>> Add a custom boot animation which will be ready soon!
    >> Tweak the UI to make it more AOSP-ish
    >> Remove the google search bar from 'recent apps' menu
    >> Make our own settings app to personalize the UI even more
    >> Add more languages
    >> If you have any further ideas, we're listening!

==================== First time installation instructions ====================

2. Flash the 'Patch' zip file (will install the new bootloader, firmware, radio and TWRP 3.0 and will then reboot to the new recovery)
    3. Flash the ROM zip file
    4. Wipe cache & dalvik
    NOTE: after boot go to settings>accounts and it will ask for your google account

========================= Update instructions =========================

1. Boot to TWRP and wipe /system /cache /dalvik
    2. Flash the ROM zip file
    3. Wipe cache & dalvik

================= Go back to another 6.0.1 or 5.1.1 ROM ==================

2. Flash the revert 6.0.1 or 5.1.1 zip file (depending on what version you want to go to)
    3. Done - rest is up to you

Here are the mirrors for all the files...​

Right now you can only get the files here: telegram.me/Phoenix_Rom links will be added tomorrow

V0. 6b

Media fire : http://www.mediafire.com/?21fhcxh664wmydf
    Code:
    * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead fingerprint scanners or thermonuclear war. * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. * And if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    PATCH: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w3crdfkk8gpbq/rom

Alternative link : v0. 6b
    GDrive Mirror: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5hJMVJJH3x1d2NTZmxWaFJ1ZVk&usp=sharing

One drive : https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=280060286B02E28A!3036&authkey=!ALFHyejagppPYLc&ithint=file,zip

Credits:
    Base Updater Script: @Kstarz
    Bootanimation: @SoundOff
    No offence but this ROM is a joke. First they copy everything, then they have too much pressure to continue and all that drama by closing XDA thread .. Just close this project if you can't deal with it and stop whining for god sake.
    1. @Darth already told that such messages should stop
    2. the only thing we copied was a part of the updater-script and we give credit for it now (we forgot in the beginning and we know this is true)
    3. Please tell me how you would make a rom alone and with almost no time?
    4. I am not whining and I never did... I am just mature enough to know when it gets to much...

#reserved

Thread cleaned again and I don't want to be returning for more of the same. Knock it off.

This is your warning.