[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Search This thread

ilikeguitars

Feb 10, 2011
Just flashed paranoid android 4.3.1 RC and so far i'm having problems with DSP manager stopping unexpectedly when playing tracks. Not sure if i love the rom yet but i might try something slimmer.

TheLastSidekick

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
Just flashed paranoid android 4.3.1 RC and so far i'm having problems with DSP manager stopping unexpectedly when playing tracks. Not sure if i love the rom yet but i might try something slimmer.

The only ROM much slimmer would be SlimROM..and I'd recommend Dan's kang if you were going that route.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Vigz

Sep 16, 2012
The 4.3 leak for T-Mobile is pretty good for me. I had so many performance problems on 4.1.2. I was beginning to worry that we might not see 4.3 on the phone.

botus99

Nov 6, 2013

I had the same issue. Ultimately, I didn't check to make sure the whole rom zip downloaded and I flashed a incomplete zip (DOH!)

Check the rom zip for system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so
If it's missing, there's your issue haha

Last edited:

slayer8366

Sep 12, 2013
I flashed the 4.3 leak and it's very solid. I was afraid that 4.1.2 was going to be the standard lagginess from that point, so this build totally blew away my expectations. XPosed seems to work well but I've heard of people having difficulty with it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

JHer

Nov 13, 2013
CM11 beta4

CM11b4 is a super smooth daily driver, so glad I skipped the 4.3 leaks. Only issue is gallery force close, unfortunately I can't post my thanks or issues in that thread, my fault for not creating an account years ago when I lurked the Incredible forums, thanks jermaine151

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
I'm not sure what issues there are on the unofficial build of CM11 but I'll give it a few weeks before I flash it. I want to try it and determine if I will stay on it or revert to a 4.3 TW ROM.

JDMDC2

Dec 22, 2008
fontana,ca
Lost root after updating super su app. How do I get it back? Im on stockmod ROM 4.3 . help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Lost root after updating super su app. How do I get it back? Im on stockmod ROM 4.3 . help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

check the option in SuperSU to use Pro. reboot.

Sent from my T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide(HTC Espresso) using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

if that doesnt work go to chainfires thread and download the recovery flashable zip. flash it.

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Hey guys, i know this is the "off topic thread", but please, keep ROM specific posts in their respective threads thanks. :p

anyone getting the PS4?

Reactions: DocHoliday77

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Hey guys, i know this is the "off topic thread", but please, keep ROM specific posts in their respective threads thanks. :p

anyone getting the PS4?

agreed and apologies. tbh i didnt even realize i was still in this thread!

and since we are back OFF topic! i am having a heck of a time trying to use this old, tiny device for anything after being so spoiled with the gs3! its hard to type on this itty bitty screen now! funny thing is, i was hesitant to get the s3 at first because i wasnt sure id like such a large device! and here lately ive been wishing i could affird a note3! i just dont see how i used to manage with this thing!!

Reactions: 4Orr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Hello guys! As most of you guys can see, I'm new around here, just got my S III couple days ago.

We have a thread like this in the HTC Glacier Forums, where users can come together and discuss life, or any other off topic related subjects.

Rules:
    • Yes, this thread has rules too
    • No trolling
    • No offensive images, words, etc
    • Be nice
    • Have fun! :D

This worked really well for the Glacier forum, hopefully users can get together here as well!
    Expect to see more of me soon. :)

-Saranhai
    +1. If they want to shove ads in our faces, they should create a free version for that. It's not cool to charge for an app and include ads.

Yeah not cool at all... And it was in my favorite topic section too... I cant remove it. I was like wtf is this. Like towle stated... We paid for this app... Ads are unacceptable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Swift, smooth and graceful action. Check this out.
    I OWN A GS3
    ra3ebyda.jpg