*sigh*Its me again...looking for more apps.

Search This thread

LvDisturbed1

Feb 12, 2008
Las Vegas
My friend downloaded a program for his G1 called Tunewiki. I was wondering if there was a similar program for our windows mobile devices.

LvDisturbed1

Feb 12, 2008
Las Vegas
No. Its a music player that automatically searches for and displays lyrics. It also gives options to see music videos for the song you are playing on youtube plus other neat features.

Update: Found a nice music player that downloads lyrics called MiniLyrics, but nothing as in depth an tunewiki. Maybe one day the devs behind tunewiki may port it to WM...only time will tell.

-888-

Jul 24, 2008
No. Its a music player that automatically searches for and displays lyrics. It also gives options to see music videos for the song you are playing on youtube plus other neat features.

Update: Found a nice music player that downloads lyrics called MiniLyrics, but nothing as in depth an tunewiki. Maybe one day the devs behind tunewiki may port it to WM...only time will tell.

Im pretty sure there must be something like this among those 20-30 thousand apps for WM.
I remember using some player that displayed lyrics (if attached) while playing mp3, and it had option to find lyrics on some website. I can't tell you details because it was so many years ago when I was using VOQ smartphone, but what I mean is: keep searching :)

LvDisturbed1

Feb 12, 2008
Las Vegas
Im pretty sure there must be something like this among those 20-30 thousand apps for WM.
I remember using some player that displayed lyrics (if attached) while playing mp3, and it had option to find lyrics on some website. I can't tell you details because it was so many years ago when I was using VOQ smartphone, but what I mean is: keep searching :)

Well I found a nice app for that purpose, its called MiniLyrics. The thing is, Tunewiki...well, look for yourself. Click the link and check out the video.

http://www.tunewiki.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Stu_Can_Sam

Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD

LvDisturbed1

Feb 12, 2008
Las Vegas
Well, I sent an email to the guys over at TuneWiki, and according to them, they have ports for WM and Blackberry in the works. Its pre-alpha though so it might be awhile. Oh well, at least they are planning to bring this wonderful app to WM!