Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

Rosmery

Dec 28, 2013
cheese chase game

Hi, Yes this is the one, can you you help me out with it please ?

Thanks in advance

Rosmery

Rosmery

Dec 28, 2013
Thanks a lot

Best, a lot. i would download and let you know if it works :)
I won't need to beg my friends cell everytime i meet her, its very addictive and free game.
CHEESE CHASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p

Reactions: ChWe

eduds

Mar 8, 2013
Reactions: hariraj96

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
東京都 Tokyo Metro
@anu.cool @sunbriel @bombadier

This post was ignored or was not seen, if someone can manage the data (almost 250MB if I'm not wrong) please upload.
Thank you.

Like the person who requested it, I get an error from inside the app when trying to download the data. The apk downloader only gets the app, not the data. If anyone has any other suggestion... How big it is, not a problem, I just can't get it.

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
well these two days are really busy for me as my classes will b over after wards and so my teacher is trying his best not to leave anything...I m bundled with heavy homework and extra classes
I downloaded the app when I read about it but my upload speed is slow , and was not able to upload it :(
so sorry

eduds

Mar 8, 2013
Any chance someone in the UK could download this?
Its blocked here in Ireland
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.johnlewis.christmas2013

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

well these two days are really busy for me as my classes will b over after wards and so my teacher is trying his best not to leave anything...I m bundled with heavy homework and extra classes
I downloaded the app when I read about it but my upload speed is slow , and was not able to upload it :(
so sorry

Good luck with your classes, everything will be fine! And don't mind about the app, I'm uploading it.

Bear & Hare
Play Store link
APK here
Version 1.1

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts