[Q] Root without recovery and pc?

Search This thread

rancatoco

Nov 16, 2012
Alfenas - MG
Is there any way to root the kitkat without recovery and without plugging in the nexus pc?

A friend of mine got stuck in a rom without root and without recovery and without the ability to plug it into pc.

Thanks

bladebuddy

Dec 31, 2011
No not really z4root e.t.c the use
T

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

T

Z for root and the other root apps don't work on the nexus and its a catch 22 situation as in to root without a p.c you would need a custom recovery which again you would need root to do without a p.c. .
Could he not pop into a internet cafe or library and do it quickly with a toolkit available on here.

Reactions: rancatoco

rancatoco

Nov 16, 2012
Alfenas - MG
T

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Z for root and the other root apps don't work on the nexus and its a catch 22 situation as in to root without a p.c you would need a custom recovery which again you would need root to do without a p.c. .
Could he not pop into a internet cafe or library and do it quickly with a toolkit available on here.

In fact, the nexus connects him not more in any pc, have tried everything, even opened a thread here, the staff gave many tips, but none of them worked.

Now he's stuck in a rom with no connection to any pc without root and without recovery.

bladebuddy

Dec 31, 2011
Are you saying the drivers are not working and he cannot connect to a p.c . If so that could probably be fixed quite easily.

rancatoco

Nov 16, 2012
Alfenas - MG

bladebuddy

Dec 31, 2011
I would definitely try another USB lead as that's most likely the problem also try the USB ports on the rear onlf you're p.c as sometimes that can help. Apart from that it looks like you have tried everything I would suggest.
Good luck.

Reactions: rancatoco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T

T

In fact, the nexus connects him not more in any pc, have tried everything, even opened a thread here, the staff gave many tips, but none of them worked.

Now he's stuck in a rom with no connection to any pc without root and without recovery.
    i think it's not possible ........
    I would definitely try another USB lead as that's most likely the problem also try the USB ports on the rear onlf you're p.c as sometimes that can help. Apart from that it looks like you have tried everything I would suggest.
    Good luck.