App Transitions & Internet Connection.

Search This thread

Shawn R

Feb 28, 2014
Can someone please recommend me a program that can change app's transitions? I want the transitions where the apps come from the outer screen and moves to the center. I have tried Anim Mod but it doesn't have that transition.

And also, I've been trying to find a program that will force my wi-fi and data connections to stay on all the time. For some strange reason they keep shutting off randomly. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Can someone please recommend me a program that can change app's transitions? I want the transitions where the apps come from the outer screen and moves to the center. I have tried Anim Mod but it doesn't have that transition.

And also, I've been trying to find a program that will force my wi-fi and data connections to stay on all the time. For some strange reason they keep shutting off randomly. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Whats your device?

Which android version do you use?

rooted?

Shawn R

Feb 28, 2014
Did you activate any battery saving features? You can use nova launcher as it provides custom fade animations.

Nope. I have Power Saver turned off. I'll try Nova Launcher. Thanks.

Edit:

Wow! I've tried many launchers in my day but never one as polished as this! Thanks for recommending Nova Launcher! Now if I could only figure out why my wi-fi and data connections keep turning off and why certain apps like Flixter, eBay, Gmail, etc. refuse to connect to the internet.

Last edited: