[Q] Notifications after rooting Nokia X

Search This thread

rravik

Oct 8, 2012
I have rooted my Nokia X and using the Nova launcher as the default. Every thing works perfectly for me expect that the drop down notification is still very basic since fastlane is not accessible here. So my questions are
1) Is there a way to access fastlane from with Nova ?
2) Is there a way to replace the default drop down notification to the Android one or third party app ?

Thanks in Advance .

Reactions: abbaspad

tbiwalkar

Mar 4, 2014
Kalyan
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5
I have rooted my Nokia X and using the Nova launcher as the default. Every thing works perfectly for me expect that the drop down notification is still very basic since fastlane is not accessible here. So my questions are
2) Is there a way to replace the default drop down notification to the Android one or third party app ?

Thanks in Advance .

U cant access fastlane without other launchers as it is part of other launchers however i think u can ask @dhacker29 or @SilverDragon24 to port aosp dropdown notification pannel!

Reactions: abbaspad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in Advance .

Thanks in Advance .

U cant access fastlane without other launchers as it is part of other launchers however i think u can ask @dhacker29 or @SilverDragon24 to port aosp dropdown notification pannel!
    Notifications will still be available on the lockscreen
    Yea Only In Lockscreen, Install AOSP\Code Aurora ROM By Dhacker29 If You Want