Freezing problem.

Search This thread

aFoodStampBaby

Jun 30, 2011
Massachusetts
Lately I've been experiencing a lagging problem, then eventually the system' s UI becomes unresponsive. Is there a known problem that people have came across? I need some suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

nivek64

Oct 18, 2010
Baltimore, MD
If you're not rooted, check out Clean Master or DU Battery Saver on Google Play.
These apps manage your phone in the background and they are relatively small in terms of app size.
If you're rooted and are using a custom ROM check their threads for any issues or try another ROM.
I'm currently using the Odexed Blue Themed ROM which is basically stock except for a few tweaks including theme changed to primarily blue.
I was using the Minin ROM before which is a stripped down version of the Stock ROM.

Last edited:

aFoodStampBaby

Jun 30, 2011
Massachusetts
If you're not rooted, check out Clean Master or DU Battery Saver on Google Play.
These apps manage your phone in the background and they are relatively small in terms of app size.
If you're rooted and are using a custom ROM check their threads for any issues or try another ROM.
I'm currently using the Odexed Blue Themed ROM which is basically stock except for a few tweaks including theme changed to primarily blue.
I was using the Minin ROM before which is a stripped down version of the Stock ROM.

I'm rooted using the stock rom with a few rooted apps that change some of the systems features. I'll give it a shot and see how it works out. Thanks. .

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.