All About Pixel Cases

Search This thread

sn0warmy

Jul 26, 2010
Boulder, CO
The purpose of this thread is to discuss case options for the Pixel phone. This is where you can post thoughts and pictures of cases you've purchased/used and to provide reviews and suggestions for others looking for cases of all types.

I've already found a number of options on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=mobile&field-keywords=google+pixel+case

Personally, I'm waiting for the Ringke Slim case to be released. That's been the go-to case for many of my recent phones. Ringke has a page for it already up on their site (HERE) but it is not yet available and still shows their Nexus 5X case.

So for now, I ordered the Cimo TPU case in 'Smoke' color. This case was great for my Nexus 6P, so it should be a solid option to hold me over. The case will be here next week. As soon as the phone arrives I'll get some pictures and a review posted in this thread.

Cimo TPU:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXVT6JI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

30117884876_80761c05c8.jpg

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
As stated in another thread. Orzly is having a flash sale on all Pixel & Pixel XL cases and accessories on amazon only for this weekend while supplies last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordred12345

Aug 8, 2015
London
Absolutely love the fusion! Been on all my phones for the last few years!

Attachments

• google-pixal-fusioncases-red-1_1_3.jpg
    google-pixal-fusioncases-red-1_1_3.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 2,417
Reactions: ttocs99

monkey3ddd

Aug 29, 2009
bought the pleson clear for the short term. Although i said that about the case i bought and still have for my nexus.

km8j

Dec 9, 2012

twiztidmn

May 26, 2010
I decided to go with an Otterbox. 25% off on Verizon's site, so I paid around $37 for the defender. Might get something different once I have the phone and everything in hand, and more start hitting the market. A co-worker used a similar promotion to get an Otterbox for his Note 7, then sold that case for full price and bought a Lifeproof case. Might be the route I go down.

Top Liked Posts