Search This thread

antiochasylum

Inactive Recognized Contributor
LiquidSmooth%20OP.png

Liquid Smooth - JB v2.0 (RC1)
Liquid now in Jelly Bean Flavors

Features :
Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
Backup/Restore configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations
Now Includes 5 Lockscreen targets
Center clock mod/customizable
ColorCustomizable battery icons
PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop
Perfromance UtilityWeather and Calendar on Lockscreen
SuperSU installed by default
Notification Bar Toggles
Notification Count in Status BarOpenRecoverySupport
And Much much more!

================================================== ================================================== ====

It is with great pleasure that we are here to announce the arrival of Liquid - Jelly Bean v2.0 is without a doubt a Milestone release for us. It brings to the table unmatched customization & user- control, while providing excellent battery life, rock strength stability, & speed only a Liquid Smooth Rom could deliver. It truly marks a step towards the goal of our project *to bring slim & flawless firmware and to get the utmost out of your "phone!" A very big thank you to our beta testers & IRC channel community members / Liquid Smooth family, as well as all of you here at XDA! The entire Team is stoked about this release & we are certain that you'll love it, to!

Please, enjoy! Also, stay tuned, as 2.xx is in the works...

You can talk to the devs @ irc.freenode.net #liquids channel.

================================================== ================================================== ====

Download and Installation

DO NOT FLASH FROM A SAMSUNG ICS KERNEL, PLEASE ONLY BE ON A WORKING RECOVERY. CM9, CM10, PARANOID, AOKP, ASYLUM ICS.

1. Download Liquid Smooth RC1 for the Galaxy Note N7000 here

2. Download my BeastmodeV2 kernel here

2a. Download my alternate Insanity kernel(thanks to beerbong and novic_dev!), add 1.6 OC to the kernel. Downloaded here

3. Download the Liquid JellyBean GApps here

4. Place all on sdcard, internal or external.

5. Boot into recovery.

6. Make a nandroid(flash a kernel with a working recovery if you have to)

7. Wipe Data, cache, dalvik.

8. Flash Rom, Kernel, GApps.

9. Reboot.

Screenshots:

Here is the link to the Wallpaper used in screen shots.

3 ring clock can be found here

The ultimate skin clock found on the left is here

If you would the one I personally setup in the screen shot, go here
NOTE: You will need the ultimate clock widget itself, found here

Please be sure to check out our live dynamic changelog built into the rom!

Bugs:
1. HW Composer still no dice.
2. Anything you guys report!

We want to give a HUGE shout out to Team Hacksung for device tree and kernel!!

We also want to thank CyanogenMod for core componets!

Like our ROMs?
Buy us a beer!

Liquid

antiochasylum

Nocoast

JBird

Jdkoreclipse

CyanogenMod

Team Hacksung

Last edited:

antiochasylum

Lets take a moment and thank the testers, and guys who were so persistent in getting Liquid and myself to accomplish this.

sswagonman - tester, persistence, daily. Lol.

Chasmodo - tester, persistence.

Chadrick.7 - tester, local texan!

and everyone else who has helped me along the way.

Last edited:

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Darn and i just got into bed to gp to sleep :eek: as always thank anti and much appreaciated ypur work is amazing and one of a kind:good:

Dissaor

Jan 23, 2012
Awesome I was just finishing with asylum but will flash this right away thanks for your work

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Z

zylor

Can anyone please correct me but R1 kernel is the same as V2? Is the link correct?

Btw, Flashing as i speak! And camped here Anti :D

Edit: Love the bootscreen :D

Last edited:

ExilHh

Jan 24, 2009
Nuremberg
Can't believe it...

30 Minutes ago I just finished restoring all my apps and settings after a full wipe and flashing your Preview for the first time! What a bad timing...and what a great performance of JB. Very impressive!
But i think flashing again will be worth it!
Never been disappointed with your work. ;)

Do you think i could flash your new release on top of Preview2 without doing a full wipe again?
Edit: flashed without full wipe coming from Preview 2 works fine without any issues!

Last edited:

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
Anti does your rom supports multi languages? I have never been able to flash liquids neither nor in nexus because they are English only and despite the fact I can perfectly use English I like my devices on my main language..

Thanks in advance for the info and sorry if this has been asked before.. Just couldn't find anything about it...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Veiti

Sep 4, 2011
Anti the kernel on OP says to download R1 but the link points to V2.. it is correct? :good: :D

I think, yes. works on my note.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Anti does your rom supports multi languages? I have never been able to flash liquids neither nor in nexus because they are English only and despite the fact I can perfectly use English I like my devices on my main language..

Thanks in advance for the info and sorry if this has been asked before.. Just couldn't find anything about it...

Espanól? thats also work here

Reactions: msedek

antiochasylum

It supports Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pyccknn, and some either japanese or chinese symbols. Lol, sorry.

Anti the kernel on OP says to download R1 but the link points to V2.. it is correct? :good: :D

Its correct, chas named it V2, so when you flash it, the kernel in about phone will say R1. But its the correct one.

Last edited:

Veiti

Sep 4, 2011
ok, thx. another question. the navbar is enabled but i can´t see it. is it my mistake or i´m to tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LiquidSmooth%20OP.png

Liquid Smooth - JB v2.0 (RC1)
    Liquid now in Jelly Bean Flavors

Features :
    Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
    Backup/Restore configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations
    Now Includes 5 Lockscreen targets
    Center clock mod/customizable
    ColorCustomizable battery icons
    PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop
    Perfromance UtilityWeather and Calendar on Lockscreen
    SuperSU installed by default
    Notification Bar Toggles
    Notification Count in Status BarOpenRecoverySupport
    And Much much more!

It is with great pleasure that we are here to announce the arrival of Liquid - Jelly Bean v2.0 is without a doubt a Milestone release for us. It brings to the table unmatched customization & user- control, while providing excellent battery life, rock strength stability, & speed only a Liquid Smooth Rom could deliver. It truly marks a step towards the goal of our project *to bring slim & flawless firmware and to get the utmost out of your "phone!" A very big thank you to our beta testers & IRC channel community members / Liquid Smooth family, as well as all of you here at XDA! The entire Team is stoked about this release & we are certain that you'll love it, to!

Please, enjoy! Also, stay tuned, as 2.xx is in the works...

You can talk to the devs @ irc.freenode.net #liquids channel.

Download and Installation

DO NOT FLASH FROM A SAMSUNG ICS KERNEL, PLEASE ONLY BE ON A WORKING RECOVERY. CM9, CM10, PARANOID, AOKP, ASYLUM ICS.

1. Download Liquid Smooth RC1 for the Galaxy Note N7000 here

2. Download my BeastmodeV2 kernel here

2a. Download my alternate Insanity kernel(thanks to beerbong and novic_dev!), add 1.6 OC to the kernel. Downloaded here

3. Download the Liquid JellyBean GApps here

4. Place all on sdcard, internal or external.

5. Boot into recovery.

6. Make a nandroid(flash a kernel with a working recovery if you have to)

7. Wipe Data, cache, dalvik.

8. Flash Rom, Kernel, GApps.

9. Reboot.

Screenshots:

Here is the link to the Wallpaper used in screen shots.

3 ring clock can be found here

The ultimate skin clock found on the left is here

If you would the one I personally setup in the screen shot, go here
    NOTE: You will need the ultimate clock widget itself, found here

Please be sure to check out our live dynamic changelog built into the rom!

Bugs:
    1. HW Composer still no dice.
    2. Anything you guys report!

We want to give a HUGE shout out to Team Hacksung for device tree and kernel!!

We also want to thank CyanogenMod for core componets!

Like our ROMs?
    Buy us a beer!

Liquid

antiochasylum

Nocoast

JBird

Jdkoreclipse

CyanogenMod

Team Hacksung

Lets take a moment and thank the testers, and guys who were so persistent in getting Liquid and myself to accomplish this.

sswagonman - tester, persistence, daily. Lol.

Chasmodo - tester, persistence.

Chadrick.7 - tester, local texan!

and everyone else who has helped me along the way.
    Great Rom Anti & Liquid team, everything works out of the box.:)

A couple of tips for the users:

1. Apply themes at default 213 DPI or higher. I tried to do it at 160 and every one of them failed. 213 and up: they install correctly.
    2. Go to Developer options and tick Force GPU Rendering.
    3. Also in Dev Options set Window and Transition animation scale to 0.5 for faster experience
    4. Do the same for Animator duration scale (Dev Options)
    5. Go to BirdNest/Propmodder and tick Optimize TCP Stack, 3G Speed Hack and GPU Acceleration
    6. While there decide if you want to disable logcat - the system will get faster if you do, but you cannot submit logcat.txt to Anti if something goes pearshaped
    7. Enable Power menu reboot options in Settings/Birdnest/Interface or you'll be getting reboots if you press the power button a bit longer
    Location services fixed, couple other fixes as well, also a rebase with CM.

New build by hopefully end of weekend.
    RC1 posted. My apologies about being so late.

-most recent CM changes incorporated
    -location services fixed
    -google now FC fixed
    -more, but thats all I can think, off the top of my head.

Please follow the instructions in the OP when flashing. Once booted up you may boot back into recovery and flash HydraCore - or another CM10 kernel if you desire. My testers booted it on my Beastmode kernel, but flashed HydraCore after it was booted and such.

Enjoy guys, and again my apologies about being a month to update!