ROMeOS 1.96.1 Rom (SUSPENDED) Thread will be closed in 48 hours 4/27/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flippy_tv

Dec 14, 2006
Wanna know the A2DP issue fixed or not? it seems only work when after pairing for music transfer to stereo headset, after first time, it no longer work :(

fanguru

Oct 1, 2008
hi gays

tahnks a lot monx the i just flashed the 1.81 rom and its working smooth and fine:cool:

i have a minor issue:
in TF3D messages , when i press the menu button to open the (Delete,forward, reply functions) nothing happen. i wonder if someone else facing this

thanx again.:D

Mine is working right..sorry :(

johanromijn

Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands - GMT[+1]
I just flashed both 1.81.1 with Manila versions.
I really have the feeling the 20764 version is faster than the newer 21009 build.
I currently have 20764 with 24MB PagePool running very well on my device.

TheMelin

Aug 25, 2005
Hi Monx, i'm using 181.1 ENG 21009 150209.

The screen lock is no more working.
I press the end button (long press) i've the choices menu, i choose lock screen, it just comes back to the home screen and nothing happens.

i flashed the device several times, and made troubleshooting, and finally discovered that this happens when I configured activesynch to synchronize with my mail server; since it forces security lock with PIN.

any idea??!!

Work Well for me. Try Hard reset.

NCU1980

Nov 25, 2008
London, England
Guys,

Have been using Monx's ROMs for a long time and have always found them to be excellent.

I was hoping one of you could help me with a simple question re manila. Monx's ROMs always have a black flip clock as the default touchflo and a tweak like mun_rus to show background on all tabs.

I prefer the white flip clock so usually uninstall the HTC enhancements Monx applies and this reverts everything back to the original Touchflo setup. However when I do this I also loose the ability to apply a wallpaper across all tabs which I usually fix by applying Mun_rus background for all tabs fix.

However, ever since the manila in the ROM has been compressed with CFC I find that applying the tweak by mun_rus has a really bad effect on the time it takes for manila to launch at startup (sometimes it does not even lauch after the tweak is applied).

So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup. Any help much appreciated.

Best,
NC

Dramacydle

Jun 1, 2007
I just flashed to v1.81.0 FINAL, Build 21009.1.6.0 with Manila (also tried build 20764). I'm having problems with the PTT button. I was using v1.50.1 prior to the flash and was able to use the PTT button out of the default configuration to bring up the HTCActionScreen. I was also able to use AE Button Plus to remap the PTT button for various single/multiple press functions, but I haven't been able to get the PTT button to work with the latest version of ROMeOS. I haven't been able to find a solution to this and haven't been able to successfully delete and remap the button in the registry.

Button 1 (Hold) in the buttons menu still refers to the PTT button, correct? Am I missing something?

colaglas

Jul 27, 2007
Guys,

Have been using Monx's ROMs for a long time and have always found them to be excellent.

I was hoping one of you could help me with a simple question re manila. Monx's ROMs always have a black flip clock as the default touchflo and a tweak like mun_rus to show background on all tabs.

I prefer the white flip clock so usually uninstall the HTC enhancements Monx applies and this reverts everything back to the original Touchflo setup. However when I do this I also loose the ability to apply a wallpaper across all tabs which I usually fix by applying Mun_rus background for all tabs fix.

However, ever since the manila in the ROM has been compressed with CFC I find that applying the tweak by mun_rus has a really bad effect on the time it takes for manila to launch at startup (sometimes it does not even lauch after the tweak is applied).

So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup. Any help much appreciated.

Best,
NC

you dont need to uninstall anything. it is enough to replace some (graphical) manila files. I did change the clock also. i don't remember the topic, but if you search for "manila editor" in the diamond forum, you will find that huge topic and in this topic you find the easy solution

tavani

Feb 15, 2009
hi! i have install ROMeOS2_181_1_ENG_21009_150209_XMANILA.RAR
i like very much the green wallpaper but i cant find it!!!!!
can somebody help me? thanks

JOat

Aug 24, 2008
hey everyone

i know that i might be wrong here ... but it's hard to search for what i am looking. i need a raphael icon which i can put on my storage card like i have done it with my portable drives .... but is't a mess if you search for an icon :rolleyes:

so i hope someone has one for me :)

iammaz

Feb 26, 2007
maz.net.au

Attachments

• wallpaper_flamesx.png
    wallpaper_flamesx.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 64

Warjcowski

Nov 9, 2008
@ dramaclyde-

button 1 refers to the send key. ull need to create shortcuts for ptt in /windows. the short press ptt is "short_PTT.lnk" and long is "long_PTT.lnk". i use file explorer to copy the program from my programs folder >paste shortcut>then rename it to one of the above commands. the htc action screen shortcut is already in /windows so copy and paste another shortcut and then rename it to either short or long

Status
Not open for further replies.