[Q] what is the best pdf reader for our star?

Search This thread

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
hey guys
. i'm a book lover and i always read book. can anyone suggest me any pdf reader which has fit to screen mode is best for my device? i have tried adobe pdf reader but its a little bit slow. ebookdroid is fast but dont have fit to sceeen option. i dont know this is the place to ask
, but you guys are the only one who i know to ask. guys i really need your advice.

sorry for bad english

abhay.unrated

Dec 11, 2013
Of all the pdf readers I've used I find ezPdfReader the best.
It is because of it's text reflow feature which is very essential due to star's small screen size :silly: and works very smoothly :victory:. It also has night mode feature, supports password protected pdfs, auto scroll etc. :cool:

I'm a book lover too and I've finished many books using this app !

Last edited:
Reactions: kima09

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
thanks to all of you guys. what i am using now is adobe pdf reader and quuckoffice. i'll try ezPdfReader. i have no idea quickpic can view pdf file.

Arghyadeep

Sep 12, 2013
Howrah
Due to star's small screen size reading e-book is very annoying...quickoffice and ezpdfreader are good....u can also try officesuite...it is very fast

Sent from my GT-N9000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: kima09

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
Due to star's small screen size reading e-book is very annoying...quickoffice and ezpdfreader are good....u can also try officesuite...it is very fast

yea, i used both reader you had mentioned. those two are pretty good. just uninstall adobe reader (which is freaky slow)...i'll try officesuit l8r if it has text reflow option.
:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quickoffice is good. With all premium goodies for free. It might be handy.
    Yes quickpic
    or perfect viewer with pdf plugin
    Of all the pdf readers I've used I find ezPdfReader the best.
    It is because of it's text reflow feature which is very essential due to star's small screen size :silly: and works very smoothly :victory:. It also has night mode feature, supports password protected pdfs, auto scroll etc. :cool:

I'm a book lover too and I've finished many books using this app !

thanks to all of you guys. what i am using now is adobe pdf reader and quuckoffice. i'll try ezPdfReader. i have no idea quickpic can view pdf file.

No i meant quickoffice sorry.
    And perfect viewer is nice

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk