reopen anxious?

Search This thread
Who wants me to reopen my thread? As you can see the modules never stopped being worked on. I just hate most of y'all. Ugh I've never said y'all before. Gross.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-205717.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-205717.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 1,401
Whoops forgot to add in the new Google Duo features. Almost have the software side of auto framing working, no idea what will happen without the pixel 4 front facing wide angle camera.

And here screenshots of some of the other pixel 4 features lol

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-215817.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-215817.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 883
  • Screenshot_20200411-215932.png
    Screenshot_20200411-215932.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 874
  • Screenshot_20200411-220055.png
    Screenshot_20200411-220055.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 834

hcet14

Jan 25, 2017
Who wants me to reopen my thread? As you can see the modules never stopped being worked on. I just hate most of y'all. Ugh I've never said y'all before. Gross.
I haven't been on XDA for a longer while, but I agree, tone here is getting rougher and it bugs me. We have a saying in my language, like: If somebody jumps in a well, you don't do the same. So forget about those guys! I have the hope, the percentage of these jer.s is less than 1%, so probably more than 99% would appreciate you to keep working and sharing it here.

Reactions: tafo
New Video editor frontend that's already been rolled out on the pixel 4. Turn your phone around to look at the back of the jpeg. You'll see the new backend. If you're not seeing it then try sharply snapping your neck side to side while looking like an ass.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-021619.jpg
    Screenshot_20200414-021619.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 517

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
Yes we are waiting patiently for your work, checking your thready on daily bases .i like your work, its unique
Thank you for your efforts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Next time you'll know better how to open a new thread.
    I'll behave exactly the same

Well look at you two love birds quibbling. Got to love all this underlying affection. But let's get serious for a second. Is 'In Bruges' awesome or what! It's a great portrait of the beautiful city I live in. Well spotted, @twoxa

What were we talking about again? Something about reopening threads? [emoji57]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]
    [Thread Cleaned] I guess that was bound to happen :)

It probably needs more thorough cleaning but we like to keep an open mind... Just try not to bring any personal feuds in here and refrain from making personal attacks.

But to take a step back, the whole idea about creating a thread called "should I do this or that?" is useless. Either do what you do and release it and get your credit, or, don't crate threads like this, pointless.
    That's an excellent point but in my humble mod opinion it's not worse or better compared to any "Please help me root my phone!" thread. If anything, it can contribute to a better community feel if we get to chat a bit more informally from time to time. If it keeps our development threads cleaner, I'm a fan. As long as people stay nice to one another. Especially in these crazy times! All we have is each other (and ice cream).
    Well look at you two love birds quibbling. Got to love all this underlying affection. But let's get serious for a second. Is 'In Bruges' awesome or what! It's a great portrait of the beautiful city I live in. Well spotted, @twoxa

What were we talking about again? Something about reopening threads? [emoji57]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]
    ...and I thought I got a job to do here during these crazy times at home...:(:crying:
    So bored lol I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to ****post on my own question thread if it gets clicks for XDA and I actually release things people use lol