Unlock Galaxy s4 sch-i545

Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
Unlock as in unlocked bootloader or unlocked for all carriers or rooted u may want to clarify that is a loaded word...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: decaturbob

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia

Well it's not much of a guide if you all do is provide links to other people's guides. Actually the most complicated part, rooting the phone, is the only one you don't even include links for.

Of course I think the biggest issue with your whole guide is that the SCH-1545 is already Carrier Unlocked, so this is all completely unnecessary anyway.

Reactions: aNGERY

djrichs

Aug 21, 2010
Well it's not much of a guide if you all do is provide links to other people's guides. Actually the most complicated part, rooting the phone, is the only one you don't even include links for.

Of course I think the biggest issue with your whole guide is that the SCH-1545 is already Carrier Unlocked, so this is all completely unnecessary anyway.

well i get what your saying but iy wouldn't accept my att simcard before i did that method and its up and running,carrier unlock for overseas but not in the USA i try to make a better guide ok

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
The SCH-i545 is not simlocked. You can use any SIM that you want once you configure the APN.
There's no guarantee that any or all providers will work, since different providers use different bands. However, the agreement between VZ and the FCC requires that VZ not lock their phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The SCH-i545 is not simlocked. You can use any SIM that you want once you configure the APN.
    There's no guarantee that any or all providers will work, since different providers use different bands. However, the agreement between VZ and the FCC requires that VZ not lock their phones.
    Unlock as in unlocked bootloader or unlocked for all carriers or rooted u may want to clarify that is a loaded word...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk