{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 475 80.0%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ritmasz

Jan 3, 2012
I can't get to recovery with this new kernel in fxp116...
Edit: actually it doesn't boot at all, screen turns and that's all...
I'm with fxp116 kernel, fresh installed fxp116 and bb 64. What do?

Last edited:

haydar100

Jul 18, 2007
Deventer
I can't get to recovery with this new kernel in fxp116...
Edit: actually it doesn't boot at all, screen turns and that's all...
I'm with fxp116 kernel, fresh installed fxp116 and bb 64. What do?

Reinstall FXP115 kernel, and stick with that until the dev fixes the bug, or download the merged version you can find it 1 or 2 pages back

MAX--K

Feb 24, 2012
Not necesserally. you can change things in ramdisk and change nothing in kernel, one doesn't imply the other.
I'm just saying that you may encounter bugs due to this mix.
Nan, mais si tu ne fais que des changements mineurs, que tu ne passes pas un module built-in en module externe, y a pas de raison que l'architecture de ton kernel change énormément. Donc, ça devrait aller.

----

If you make only minor changes, you don't make an extern modul out of built-in module, etc. there is no reason for your kernel to change its architecture a lot. So it should be fine.

idnt

Feb 16, 2009
What's the right procedure to flash the BB? Now I have 70 and I want to go back to 64, but my phone goes in endless booting.

I usually flash baseband, kernel jump in bed and do the rest of the installations there (install cm9 and clear all caches). Flashing android devices made easy :)

Skickat från min Xperia Arc via Tapatalk 2

LukynZ

Jan 22, 2012
Ostrava
Fantastic work guys. I am looking forward to every update :) And what happened with CM9 music player? Themeable etc I've read about some months ago?

LukynZ

Jan 22, 2012
Ostrava
No it's not included. There is GB player...not sure why. Thanks for this. I was trying some apk from january and it fails....this works. Thanks again :)

reobedr

Mar 11, 2011
Zaandam
Yesterday I tried updating a xperia Arc S from cm7 to cm9 (FXP116, bb64), I used the boot.img posted by adrianom, but had to revert back to cm7. Wifi and gsm data didn't work.
I couldn't connect to my wifi AP at home (both secured and unsecured). And I tried adding a APN for GSM data, but it dissapeared after I clicked save...

Last edited:

bhuvangaur

Dec 27, 2011
Jaipur
Yesterday I tried updating a xperia Arc S from cm7 to cm9 (FXP116, bb64), I used the boot.img posted by adrianom, but had to revert back to cm7. Wifi and gsm data didn't work.
I couldn't connect to my wifi AP at home (both secured and unsecured). And I tried adding a APN for GSM data, but it dissapeared after I clicked save...

Flash compatible kernel too again for cm7. If you go for doom kernel then do take care of wifi modules too .

Sent from my Xperia Arc using XDA

reobedr

Mar 11, 2011
Zaandam
Flash compatible kernel too again for cm7. If you go for doom kernel then do take care of wifi modules too .

Sent from my Xperia Arc using XDA

You mean I have to flash the cm7 kernel when I want to go back to cm7? Cause that's what I did, I flashed the cm7 kernel and restored the nandroid I made before installing FXP116.

Marchello1

Feb 20, 2012
Mostar
I'm using CM9 music app on this rom, on my arc.
Its a great, but when i turn the music on, phone becames very laggy, i think that it's taking too much resorces and it has to be fixed, i dont think that we will see new music app until its fixed :S

reobedr

Mar 11, 2011
Zaandam
I know which kernel to use as I had no trouble whatsoever reverting to cm7.
I merely wanted to make clear that for me fxp116 had problems for both wifi and gsm data.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

AwesomeARC

Feb 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Bluetooth HELP

I find this rom very nice....but two issues.....

1.. it does not connect wit my MW600...But it shows all other Bluetooth gadgets.......
2...no battery stats....

can anyone pliz help me...on this.... especially the first one like a zip file to flash or sth.....

Thanks..

AwesomeARC

Top Liked Posts