[APP]New - Improved Comm Manager for Diamond - Download Here.

Search This thread

Nadavi

Mar 14, 2005
I've decided that the original order of the Comm Manager is not quite good so i edited it a bit:

This is how it looks:
pccapture4gh4.jpg

More Info:

Beam = Turn Beam ON/OFF
When On = your phone can receive/send files (Via BT) --> also more battery consuming when on.
When Off = Your Phone Can't.

3G:
On = 3G Mode.
Off = GSM Mode.

Download from here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/124019477/Nadavi_HTC_Diamond_-_NEW_CommManager.cab
Enjoy,
Nadavi

Last edited by a moderator:

someone1234

May 25, 2008
Well done! one less think for me to complain about lol

Whats the fastest way to get to com manager btw? Am i missing something but i have to click the top bar, then an icon, then com manager in the little notification?

ps. any change you could attach it here, i have 97 minutes before i can download from RS again :p

205_lacoste

Sep 17, 2006
Utrecht
Whats the fastest way to get to com manager btw? Am i missing something but i have to click the top bar, then an icon, then com manager in the little notification?

Use your finger to scroll through the Settings tab (between weather and programs), then you can click on the Communication Manager. It's one step less than your method.

The new Manager looks nice, but what is there to 'beam'?

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
The only one I miss on the panel originally inside the oficial roms, is the possibility to cgange between 3G to GSM.

98% of the time, I only use GSM. Only when I need to navigate or make a video call, then I use 3G....otherwise it's useless, and battery consuming...

HastaSSSS

Spawn12

Mar 17, 2005
London

I was about to ask the same thing:p...as far as i can see in the settings...theres the option to accept beams but you cant beam anything??. Does the Diamond come with an infra red sensor?? because i cant see any sensor on the side of the phone??

Otherwise that comm mananger looks really nice...ill be downloading it later and applying it to my Diamond

ericsson68

Jun 18, 2008
Oh you star! Well done, this is perfect for me as I have 3G in the park outside but not in the house so while it's always searching for 3G my GSM signal suffers.

Top marks to you.

Nadavi

Mar 14, 2005
Use your finger to scroll through the Settings tab (between weather and programs), then you can click on the Communication Manager. It's one step less than your method.

Simply set the COMM Manager as one of your start menu items.

Then it's only Start Menu-> Comm Manager.

Beam = Turn Beam ON/OFF
When On = your phone can receive/send files (Via BT) --> also more battery consuming when on.

Nadavi :)

205_lacoste

Sep 17, 2006
Utrecht
Simply set the COMM Manager as one of your start menu items.

Then it's only Start Menu-> Comm Manager.

Also two steps, just as mine, but even quicker. Visual "Disadvantage" is that you will go out of the TFL3D surrounding using the start menu ;)

Beam = Turn Beam ON/OFF

What is the added value over the Bluetooth ON/OFF setting? In other words, what can I do with bluetooth ON if i can't have data traffic.

jeffngws

May 16, 2008
I've decided that the original order of the Comm Manager is not quite good so i edited it a bit:

This is how it looks:
pccapture4gh4.jpg

More Info:

Beam = Turn Beam ON/OFF

3G:
On = 3G Mode.
Off = GSM Mode.

Download from here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/124019477/Nadavi_HTC_Diamond_-_NEW_CommManager.cab
Enjoy,
Nadavi

is there any other way to download the file??
alway cannot get it download

someone1234

May 25, 2008
Finally got it :)

Bluetooth means turn bluetooth on, so if you have a headset for example that's already been paired it'll work.

Turning beam on means your device is discoverable, so something which hasnt already paired can see it. I guess its usefull to quickly turn on beam to grab something from a friend, then turn it back off again.

Attachments

• Nadavi_HTC_Diamond_-_NEW_CommManager.cab
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,024

205_lacoste

Sep 17, 2006
Utrecht
Ok, everything's clear now ;) I've installed the app too as it looks like there are only benefits. It would be better if the flight mode would be available too. Now I turn flight modus on by holding the hang-up button.

Thanks for the little app!

crash74

Aug 3, 2005
Thanks Nadavi for the efforts.....

And we can use advance config to arrange our own desired tab...