Dual SIM Adapter GT540 Optimus?

Search This thread

newgold

Sep 30, 2011
Hi Guys!

My first post on the forum... was wondering if anyone has or has used a Dual SIM Adapter device on the LG GT540? I'm looking to get one but there seems like a few different options.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Reactions: geopapa

Eyekool

Oct 23, 2011
Zagreb (zapad)
Yea I never mentioned that I ended up going for a dual sim adapter from magic-sim.com and all is good. I can confirm it works for anyone interested in this.

Thanks mate, just info that i needed :)

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Yea I never mentioned that I ended up going for a dual sim adapter from magic-sim.com and all is good. I can confirm it works for anyone interested in this.

Witch one did you order?

Reactions: geopapa

geopapa

Aug 28, 2011

Do you have stock rom or custom rom (and which one)?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I have ordered 28th plus nocut from eurodualsim.com and waiting... Hope I receive it and works with my rom...

geopapa

Aug 28, 2011
I received the nocut from eurodualsim.com and it did't fit the phone.. There was no space and the battery cover did not close. It also never worked (with open back cover). So I mailed them, sent it back and they sent me the cut version.
It works only for one switch (e.g from SIM1 to SIM2) but if you then switch back to SIM1 the sim tookit don't do anything. It switches though in the next reboot... So ok pleased anyway :)
I wander if the problem has to do with the rom used. I use Zoe's latest.

elotes

May 6, 2012
Quizás quisiste decir: Wow jamas imagine que existiera tal cosa, sabe si es compatible con el GT540?
Wow existiece ever imagine such a thing, you know if it is compatible with the GT540?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys!

My first post on the forum... was wondering if anyone has or has used a Dual SIM Adapter device on the LG GT540? I'm looking to get one but there seems like a few different options.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Witch one did you order?