Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Quincux

Jul 19, 2010
Santiago

Imperatorpg

Apr 17, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
OK. So, I have Sensation Stock ICS with 1.27 unlocked. I downloaded cwm v 5.0.2.0. PG58IMG.zip and put in root of SD card. Than go to bootloader/fastboot and try to flash it, it start to search it find it but not finish, say parsing....no or wrong image or somethig like that, but tried more images and always same situation ?

Last edited:
G

gabryel48

OK. So, I have Sensation Stock ICS with 1.27 unlocked. I downloaded cwm v 5.0.2.0. PG58IMG.zip and put in root of SD card. Than go to bootloader/fastboot and try to flash it, it start to search it find it but not finish, say parsing....no or wrong image or somethig like that, but tried more images and always same situation ?

If you're unlocked download Clockworkmod recovery here http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.0-pyramid.img
the put it into the adb/fastboot folder and flash it

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.0-pyramid.img

maydayind

Dec 10, 2011

Extract the Recovery.img from the zip file.
put in same directory as Fastbot and adb

Wrigt in comandprompt. "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

There Done .. u might have to reboot in to recovery befor flashing

muuu

Dec 27, 2007
Thanks it worked great... BUT:

1. You have to be htcdev.com unlocked.
2. I had to install recovery-clockwork-5.0.0.8-pyramid.img
3. And I had to install the latest superuser(3.0.3.2-efghi) from ChainesDD homepage: androidsu.com/superuser/.
4. It was necessary to flash superuser 3-4 times(It was unsuccessful the first times).

But that said... IT WORKED... :D And even in the first try(After I did the above).

A WORD OF WARNING My SD card was in the Sensation when I did the wire trick and the filesystem is now broken, and I had to format it.
So BACKUP...

Last edited:

tuanchuoi01

Feb 29, 2012
IMG_1383.jpg

Anyone give advise abt "LOCKED"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Instructions and Downloads:

http://unlimited.io/juopunutbear.htm

Support:

Support for our tools is via IRC channel #unlimited on freenode ONLY. If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

We DO NOT provide support, instructions, or downloads via XDA. Please see our website: http://unlimited.io

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.**
    People, FFS, 90% of the questions you ask are ALREADY answered in this thread. I've read 12 pages in less than 5 minutes, and i don't even need it as i'm s-off. Can't you? You are just about to do something which can (and will if you **** it up) potentially brick your device.

Read 12 pages. Only 12 pages!!!!! After you read them and don't find an answer, then ask. And even then, pop in to HELP THREAD (check my sig) first, see if people there can help you. Keep the development thread clean for more important things than asking why hboot says LOCKED.

If you carry on I will pester mods to get a BIG broom out and clean this thread as much as needed.

Thank you.
    It would help if someone would put up.a guide on how to do it in general forum.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
    Just created one, please check it out :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25202517
    thanks for answering dude! But do i need to use the HTCDev first? Before i use this wire metod?

Yes you need to be HTC Dev unlocked first before you can use this method of S-off. Globatron really needs to come back and edit the OP some with some more info on this S-off method. I mean as anyone like myself that has fully read this thread or the info on the Unlimited.io website pretty much should be aware of all the requirements and so forth. But by me reading this thread and knowing XDA, not all are going to do as I and others have and read everything but just jump in and then cry for help when it goes bad.