tenfar

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 16, 2007
Beijing
www.tenfar.com
HI All Devs

I've got my hands on HTC Gratia ROM.
here's some info.
will upload in three days.any devs interested in this ROM for port it to GSM Hero?

Update:
wifi fixed,Thanks who done the work.
View attachment Hero-sense-froyo-wifi-fix-signed.zip

I've manage to port it to gsm hero:
here are what works:
Phone Calls
audio
GPRS/HSDPA
VPN
rotation sensor
Google Sync
light sensor( maybe)
all buttons
usb disk driver
usb tether(not tested)
GPS(maybe)
3D (tested slag :()
G-Sensor
Bluetooth (fixed now working)
Compass
led notification
WIFI

What is not working:
Wireless tether
keypad light
camera
uploaded!

notice: you can flash it using customized recovery. such as ra-recovery-1.7.1 ,clockwordmod recovery . it's safe and rooted.
thanks for devs in xda that share their knowledge that I can port it to hero fast.
for now i can not release the original RUU or LIBEIMG.zip for some reason.

update:any dev who need the original files from Gratia ROM can download from my post at the Aria forum

download:please download
http://bbs.goapk.com/viewthread.php?tid=30011&page=1&extra=#pid270983
mirrors : http://www.multiupload.com/LYO7WWYKSK
mirrors2 fast: http://94.23.152.245/xda/gratia/gratia.zip

wifi fix:
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=437925&d=1289376036
HTC Aria users please wait .will release at monday.

Attachments

• application.png
    application.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 5,288
  • version.png
    version.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 4,463
  • weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4,543
  • network.png
    network.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 4,056
  • phonecalls.jpg
    phonecalls.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,419
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3,960
  • wireless2.png
    wireless2.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 3,715
Last edited:

Jed2191

Jun 13, 2010
Pontypridd, Wales, UK
This is brilliant news! I'm not a developer but I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to jump in and port it to the Hero. Can't wait for some ROM's to start popping up. :)

My Personal Experience of this ROM

Camera does not work for sure
ROM is very smooth, boot time is much faster than Sense 2.1! Around 30 seconds for me.
Some small visual changes which are nice.
Facebook for HTC Sense works!
First boot is in chinese, if you can do the setup in chinese then go to Language and change to English. However this is American English, I'm sure somebody will port over UK English.
One little thing I'm missing is MENU to unlock lockscreen which is a little VillainROM thing, I'm sure they'll add that.
Apps just seem to.. open near enough instantly!
It has a WAP Browser LOL, removed that.
Wi-Fi doesn't work as mentioned above.
It has a goapk bootscreen and a GoMarket.
Has some new HTC apps: News,App Sharing, HTC Marketplace (?), Notes, Videos

It's good so far.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2500726

Hmm using google I found out that you're probably a Chinese developer and "/media/rom/tenfar/HTC/ROM/LIBEIMG_Liberty_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_2.32.405.1_Radio_4 7.52.35.18_7.13.35.05_release_154177_signed.zip" is probably the last part of a URL but I cannot figure out the first part :p

lynx2k50

Jan 27, 2010
Germany
Sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :) Thanks man.
Hope u can upload it fast! There also devs outside XDA who are intersted it, CFreak knows who i mean. They can also fix some things.

jznomoney

May 19, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
can you post this rom as it is for us HTC Aria Users? This rom should run as it is on an aria. If so either post in the aria developer forum on this site or pm the link to me. Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
Wow nice work man!

I really hope this is real! And give it to some good devs, like the VillainRom team, they offer really great work to everyone, or just send it directly to Ninpo ;-)

Nice work!

jznomoney

May 19, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The wifi probably doesn't work because you need a matching kernel/wifi module. You device might not have the same wifi as the gratia. Try a cyanigenmod kernel/wifi module with it. Also if you can post the original rom for others to look at I'd be grateful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well, gb is slower than froyo sense so I can understand why this guy wants a working froyo sense rom. I too would rather have froyo sense than gb sense since gb roms have proven to be a nightmare of give and take between performance, stability, multitasking and display speed.

froyo sense roms are awesome but EVERY one of them has at least one significant problem that prevents it from being a daily driver.

hopefully one of them will be finished completely with amazing hacks used to solve these htc-created compatibility problems.

however.....

I really doubt that THIS rom is the one to bring back from the dead.

Speaking of back from the dead, I'm running kimera 2.1 sense right now. :) great rom. fly 13 kernel over top if it plus latest setcpu gives great performance. just saying... maybe the bizarre single post poster should check out that rom. you have to google for the kimera2.1.zip file since the link on xda is broken after 9 months...