[TUT]How to hack games with Game Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Trasd

Nov 27, 2011
I got a prob no else has...m trying dis with townsmen...I follow ur steps n type in d amount n hit search...I got thousands of results...I spent a lil money n do d search again,I gt zero results...i kept trying with different amounts...d same happened evrytym...I cleared d search and started anew...still no results for d second search...plz plz plz help me out with this...is it my roms fault...? M on cm9 rc1 by maclaw...galaxy ace...
Sorry, I know this is late in coming, but it may help others: Townsmen Prestige is stored as a float, not an integer.

tiemo_d

Sep 2, 2013
Ok 2 things

1. Gameguardian working on lg p760 and do i need to root?
2.Are there more programs/cheats voor more tokens ons top eleven?

Pleasse let me know.

Mindbenda84

Jan 24, 2011
Tiny Monsters

I've noticed a lot of youtube videos being pulled on this subject so I posted one to see if it sticks. Anyway here goes.

/watch?v=Mphj0aWDtno you know put youtube address before that and whatnot. Had to make a new account cause i couldn't remember my odl one but here ya go.

As mentioned before you'll need game guardian and a rooted phone.

For those saying the number of cheats aren't going down try using fuzzy for "larger" and extra time, then colletc from a habbitat. Then immediately after you harvest go to fuzzy for "smaller" then fuzzy again for "larger" it should drop the amount down significantly.

Kipas_sejuK

Nov 3, 2011
HELP ME.. how to use GameCIH on top eleven.. please help me.. i already use on csr racing and working perfectly.. but i dont know the step when i want to hack top eleven..

mzi786

Dec 7, 2013
hack

hii can you explain to me how to do it for clash of clans on android samsung galaxy s4 v2.3 jelly bean. i nead to get gold and elixir and gems can you please explain to me. you can email me on zaahidismail@gmail.com

knd regards zaahid

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg
hii can you explain to me how to do it for clash of clans on android samsung galaxy s4 v2.3 jelly bean. i nead to get gold and elixir and gems can you please explain to me. you can email me on zaahidismail@gmail.com

knd regards zaahid

I assume that it's not working. It's an online game, so your data will get sync with their servers, so you can't hack the stats.
Anyways you can try it. There are several guides for it here on xda

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

kurodo.strife

Jan 26, 2013
Is it possible to change type of value from 2 bit to 4 bit?
I used game guardian, it works on zombie diary game. But when i try to change the money value in farming simulator 14, it still return to previous value.
Please give me some hint. Thanks before..

solved, just try to change the equipment price and sell it with high price, or buy it with cheaper price..

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2013
Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
2) Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
3) Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number.
4) Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
6) If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

:beer: Please press Thanks if I helped.

Sent from my phone... AND WHAT
thanks man

antncbrr

Mar 9, 2014
Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)

At this point it tells me 0 found.
Can somebody help, please?
game - top eleven
cell - sgs2

jasonsc1

Jun 3, 2013
Chester
THANKS!!!

Easier tutorial:

5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

I Rooted my MJE Note 3 Today (05/20/14) via Kingo and the First thing I wanted to do was Hack Hill Climb with it. I've already spent $20 on that Dang game. LOL. I first tried Game CIH2. It Crashed over and over. Then Game Killer. SAME THING with it. I was Frustrated someone mentioned Game Guardian. I tried it. With some knowledge of how this works I tried using it and somehow by accident changed my Gold to 40 mill then. I spent it. Then I tried to do it again and could not get the Gold number to change. Pissed again. I searched for Instructions. THANK YOU SIR!!! I did not know you had to HOLD DOWN the Number you wanted to change, Once I did that BAM 999 Million in the Tank!!! HAHA!:laugh:

Last edited:

Mancel

Mar 20, 2008
Nice Proggy

First off thanks for the posting and tutorials with Guardian. I'm sure it works great with games but I'm finding that with Throne Rush this isn't the case, it finds the gem value without a hitch allows me to enter the value I want but when I press Enter the number doesn't change it stays as is. If anyone has a solution thanks in advance. Peace out

iSyphen

Jan 9, 2014
Bucharest
Castle Clash hacking tools

Hi guys! I tried alot of tools from web but most of them are useless. I also tried them on many rooted devices (Chinese devices and not only), I tried moded apk's, Freedom, Game Guardian and other many tools. It seems that none of them working. The question is: this game can be hacked? If yes, how? If someone has an answer please pm me and I will make a test. Afther the test is done, I will post here if it is really possibe to hack this game.

Last edited:

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hi guys! I tried alot of tools from web but most of them are useless. I also tried them on many rooted devices (Chinese devices and not only), I tried moded apk's, Freedom, Game Guardian and other many tools. It seems that none of them working. The question is: this game can be hacked? If yes, how? If someone has an answer please pm me and I will make a test. Afther the test is done, I will post here if it is really possibe to hack this game.

Which game you want to hack , it depends on that game all games doesn't get hack .

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hi again! Sorry, I forgot to say that l'm talking about Castle Clash. Last night I was trying new modded apk's and no result...

Castle Clash , Clash of Clans etc these type of games didn't get easily hack because they run on there servers which updates everyday , take games like Hill climb racing and all these type of games do hack easily .

-DemiGodz-

Sep 22, 2011
Anyone here use this Game Guardian or GameCIH on clash of kings? its an android game.. Hope to get feedback or how it works.. Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Easier tutorial:

Hi guys,here`s cissedrogba99.....so alot of my friends have been asking me how to hack games using game guardian and there arent much tutorials and most of them arent clear as to explaining how it works and what to do.Well,and since most of them are here ,so i might as well just post my tutorial here.Okay first things first,on your android device,go to any website and download Game Guardian from a reliable website and make sure its workable,to check if its workable just click on the app,if the app force closes,its not workable..LOL #Common Sense Tells You that...Step 2:eek:nce u have found a working game guardian app,open up the app and set it up.The instructions are all there and i dont have to tell u what to do. Step 3:eek:nce u have set it up and there`s a forever-over-there doggy icon,Go into ur game.Step 4:Find a number that u want to change,like ur health,mana ,etc. Then press the dog button and den a few tabs will come out,after that click on the magnifying glass tab and press search,then enter the number of the object u wan to change.Step 5:go back to the game,and try to change that amount(If u r changing health,let an enemy kill u)Step 6: Go back to the dog icon,press fuzzy and then smaller.(if no results come out ,clear search and type in new amount.Do this until there is 3 or lesser search results.Step 7:eek:nce u have identified the search result as the object u wan to change,Hold and press the search result and a new window will pop out,type in the number u wan to change the object to. Step 8:Now just wait and the number is changed!Enjoy ur game like a BOSS!!!! Thanks people for reading this.
    I used that game guardian also. But I didn't understand anything how to use it to increase my score. I didn't found any option to change my high scores and unlimited coins and life's.
    Anyone please help me how to use it to hack a game. I read all the help page and introduction page. I didn't understand. Please help me how to use it step by step instructions
    I do not know. And it is criminal actions. You can end in jail.

Ok! Thanks for your advice...
    Yes, of course.