Is it a good deal to buy a HD2 ?

Search This thread

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
TMOUS US version or Europe version ?
Ok deal if device is in perfect condition & working 100% correct. bonus if TMOUS version.
also check to see if void tags are missing from screws under battery cover & signs of repair such as new screen assembly !
If void tags missing then worth less ...

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
If totally as new & comes with decent sd card & you want one then ok.
Can not round it up to 100Euro?
Have you checked void labels & water damage label !
At end of day it is up to you & you only. If device perfect & with 16GB or 8GB quality SD card price is ok but not cheap ...

Darius_AWS

Feb 3, 2011
Lyon
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
If totally as new & comes with decent sd card & you want one then ok.
Can not round it up to 100Euro?
Have you checked void labels & water damage label !
At end of day it is up to you & you only. If device perfect & with 16GB or 8GB quality SD card price is ok but not cheap ...

Some users said that HD2 have lags on Android and WP7 is it true honnestly ?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

Last edited:

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
i would not buy an HD2 to go Android or WP7
If intending to experiment with some OS's & use Windows 6.5 then ok useful, if want get best out of Android or WP get a new device which come with that OS.
Ported OS's for HD2 are a superb acheivement but do have issues that should be taken seriuosly if buying it for one specific OS use ...

Reactions: Darius_AWS

lolpt

Apr 6, 2012
If it is 100% is a good choice. I got to buy one and the lowest I got was 250€

JcNeji

May 12, 2007
I bought one (in the Netherlands) about 6 months ago for 130 euros, as good as new

At first I just wanted to experiment with windows 7 and then mayb get a SGS2 BUT i see no need! I am running ICS (icecreamtosti 0.11) flawless with no lag (exept in pinch zoom, which is a HWA issue)

My advice, if you do not run hardcore 3d games a lot and just want to use your phone for the basics and some light gaming (like angry birds or temple run) then the HD2 is still a very good buy

JediDru

Nov 10, 2010
Chicago
Good Intel. A friend of a friend just gave me one with a shattered screen. TMOUS. I can't tell about internal memory since the screen is unresponsive. Boots though :)

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using xda premium

AlbertJansen

Jul 24, 2010
Groningen
I now have 3 divices :) I bought 1 what had a bad display and touchscreen. Had to repair it myself and for 60 Euro's it's now fixed. Yes it's a great phone and with PATs JW MIUI Sense like 2.1.20 ML and with a 32GB SD card it works like no other! Of cause I use Data2SDInstallerv1.3_GB so that my SD card functions like memory, you can set the size to what you want :) Mine is 2GB. I hope you will love it to. Had a lot of phones but this one is the one. The only disadvantage: there is no FRONT camera! Succes and greatings from the netherlands.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's an European version I think I know that is not new but i don't know if it's very used or almost new... but if in good condition is it a good deal ?

Edit: what are the advantage of TMOUS ?

It has more internal memory :)
    i would not buy an HD2 to go Android or WP7
    If intending to experiment with some OS's & use Windows 6.5 then ok useful, if want get best out of Android or WP get a new device which come with that OS.
    Ported OS's for HD2 are a superb acheivement but do have issues that should be taken seriuosly if buying it for one specific OS use ...