[SBF] Update to 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30 (GB 2.3.4) [Still locked]

Search This thread

the2dcour

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
This is an unofficial release of official, unmodified software. Version is 4.5.1A 150-30. I don't know what the changes are since I have no DX2. If some kind soul would post a pic of the version info from your phone I'm sure others would find that useful. Enjoy.

Also, if someone would like to host the file somewhere more permanent than multi-upload feel free to do so/let me know.

http://www.multiupload.com/SKC8CCUVZJ [Full SBF Download] 333.95 MB

MD5SUM: df91a243cc2543d9cbf961f7b8a3d17e

Last edited:

buddyfriendo

Apr 10, 2011
Massachusetts
It's definitely the latest soak, don't see how it couldn't be considering it's 2.3.4, and yes I have root! Pete's One Click root method worked perfectly, just updated SU now, and am currently removing bloat!

Reactions: EvilTim

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
It's definitely the latest soak, don't see how it couldn't be considering it's 2.3.4, and yes I have root! Pete's One Click root method worked perfectly, just updated SU now, and am currently removing bloat!

You sir are the balls, thanks for testing it

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

bswides412

Jul 30, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
Thanks Cheesebeard for testing this. How is performance overall? IDK if you have used Eclipse at all, but I am using V.8b1 and getting the best performance thus far. Comparison between the two?

wdenker

Jun 5, 2010
I have no idea how to check, but I think it's a safe bet to say it's still locked.

Anytime! :D

Do you have fastboot? if so all you have to do is use command prompt boot the phone to fast boot type the command fastboot oem unlock it will then ask you to retype it with the code it displays from there you type it again fastboot oem unlock "code" and it will say it is or isn't allowed at this time.

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
The thread title says [still locked] and its from 2d, if there was an unlock he would have told us how to do it

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

buddyfriendo

Apr 10, 2011
Massachusetts
Thanks Cheesebeard for testing this. How is performance overall? IDK if you have used Eclipse at all, but I am using V.8b1 and getting the best performance thus far. Comparison between the two?
It's definitely not AS fast, but now that I've carved out the useless apps and whatnot (Blockbuster..etc) it seems to be running pretty well. I'd say it's more or less on par with 2.3.3, but after a days use I'll know for sure.
Do you have fastboot? if so all you have to do is use command prompt boot the phone to fast boot type the command fastboot oem unlock it will then ask you to retype it with the code it displays from there you type it again fastboot oem unlock "code" and it will say it is or isn't allowed at this time.

I'll have to try this out later, I'm on my way out to help a friend swap an engine out on his e30!

Reactions: hedwig34

wdenker

Jun 5, 2010
It wouldn't hurt to try since he doesn't have a dx2 its always good to have a second look. I will be trying it as soon as it is downloaded.

Redflea

Nov 23, 2009
It's definitely not AS fast, but now that I've carved out the useless apps and whatnot (Blockbuster..etc) it seems to be running pretty well. I'd say it's more or less on par with 2.3.3, but after a days use I'll know for sure.

I'll have to try this out later, I'm on my way out to help a friend swap an engine out on his e30!

Too bad you just can't use CWR to flash him a new engine... :)

Then again, engine swaps can be a very zen experience...

wdenker

Jun 5, 2010
Unlock not implimented what crap so why release another update just to do another to do the unlock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial release of official, unmodified software. Version is 4.5.1A 150-30. I don't know what the changes are since I have no DX2. If some kind soul would post a pic of the version info from your phone I'm sure others would find that useful. Enjoy.

Also, if someone would like to host the file somewhere more permanent than multi-upload feel free to do so/let me know.

http://www.multiupload.com/SKC8CCUVZJ [Full SBF Download] 333.95 MB

MD5SUM: df91a243cc2543d9cbf961f7b8a3d17e
    Blur is definitely updated, the launcher doesn't physically look different but the app drawer is MUCH smoother while scrolling now, complete with CRT Off built right in! Some of the status icons at the top (signal for example) seem a little different as well.

And I can confirm its 2.3.4
    Aww hell, I'll guinea pig it up and give this a go!

Thanks for sharing! :D
    OK and what's your point? I have a Dinc 2 running the vigors software that's a dual core 1.5 ghz phone.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk

What's the point?

Nevermind. Yes, go ahead and flash it. This x2 SBF will work for your DX and Inc2, possibly even your Vigor. You will be able to overclock to 1.5 gigawatts afterwards.

Please report back with your findings.

/trollfeeding

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
    so is it CONFIRMED TO work being able to flash 2.3.4 sbf. Root. Then restore eclipse rom?

I tried but had some issues. I got back into Eclipse but my notifications was missing. Then boot looped after a reboot. Just rebooted into recovery and am wiping dalvik cache etc and trying to restore again.

Edit: nope still boot looping on me when trying restart eclipse. Oh well. Back to 2.3.3 and eclipse for me. SBF time.