[REQ] aokp holo themes

Search This thread

Psykologikal

Feb 2, 2012
+1
Those themes look awesome. I want red! Lol. Keep looking I think there was a tutorial for porting themes on here. Looking for it now

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Reactions: d88888b

evie12604

Oct 20, 2010
I had nothing but fc's and a whole lot of mess when I tried. Even cleared cache and dalvik. The same happens for me with any of the gnex themes. What build are you on... did you just flash and it worked?

yep, all build since 27. Just make sure the theme is for your build and flash away

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

d88888b

Feb 12, 2011
yep, all build since 27. Just make sure the theme is for your build and flash away

That's really odd. Not one has worked for me yet in any of the official builds. Am I missing something? I'm already using the bl infintium ... it works for you coming from other themes?

k4z1k

Apr 15, 2011
everything works fine on AOKP b32. Thanks a lot. ;))

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

groksteady

Feb 6, 2012
Shanghai
That's really odd. Not one has worked for me yet in any of the official builds. Am I missing something? I'm already using the bl infintium ... it works for you coming from other themes?

I had some problems too, even wiping cache and dalvik. FCs on Nova Launcher, System UI, you name it. Tried fixing permissions and a few other things, and ended up in a bootloop. I was reinstalling everything from scratch, so tried with Red-Sensation again, and it worked. And then I wake up and find out Build 33 dropped, so I just did the same thing all over, hah. But, hey, if you haven't already, it's a good time to update install everything.

This is a totally uneducated guess, but I wonder if it has anything to do with Apex Launcher and the gapps that are inverted. Some of them, like Google+, I've never installed or used, but the theme installed them.

d88888b

Feb 12, 2011
I must be doing something wrong. Even after a clean install. Meh. Black infintium works fine but wish I knew how to mod the whites

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
U can always try INFINITUM rom, we have official themes for our rom. Currently blue and green are available but next week more will be available. For ex - orange, black ( its available, bit not polished by me . The black infinitum theme is by our team only), red, WHITE AND ICW CUBE(in dev).

Reactions: d88888b

d88888b

Feb 12, 2011
U can always try INFINITUM rom, we have official themes for our rom. Currently blue and green are available but next week more will be available. For ex - orange, black ( its available, bit not polished by me . The black infinitum theme is by our team only), red, WHITE AND ICW CUBE(in dev).

Cool that's awesome and totally looking forward to it. I'm still a bit frustrated and confused as to why the gnex themes are working correctly for some folks and not for others. The black is a must for sgs but it'd be nice to change up the white from time to time.

tmx87

Oct 31, 2011
aokp b33 v.ry1 multi dpi 160

for aokp b33 160dpi... you have to replace the phone.apk with the phone.apk from the aokp base file and install ... and look very nice

sorry for my bad english =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone been able to get these awesome, unicorn loving themes working on sgs?

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/top...t,-Red,-Blue-Bright,-Neon-Yellow,-Mint,Stock|

I've read in other posts that people were able to get gnex themes working but have never had any luck
    well, this themes works on akop without any problems or FC's?

yes your question has been answered at least 3 times in this thread which isn't even a page long yet!

Working on Anarkia b32.
    Phone.apk work in this case only between 182 to 240 dpi! :D

+1
    Those themes look awesome. I want red! Lol. Keep looking I think there was a tutorial for porting themes on here. Looking for it now