[Q] *Strange* Error when recompiling -none system apk-

Search This thread

MPooZD

Feb 27, 2012
Hi Guys ,

I've a Strange problem when i recompile

I'm getting this error when i recompile -without modification- :
http://pastebin.com/S8Td4QxV

Then i've searched about the error and found some answer that said delete public.xml , i do that then i've got this error :
http://pastebin.com/tRechubZ

Then i've searched about the error and found some answer that said add @+ before drawable in xml in drawable , i do that then the error message has gone and i recompiled and signed apk without errors but after install apk in device i got force close , so what's problem exactly :rolleyes:

BTW i've tired recompiling other apks without any problems

apk in Attach

Attachments

• com.catfiz-2.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
How i do fix that please

Hmm seems weird.. It's like it needs certain framework to pull the correct public ids.. is this a system app? Or what rom did you get it from? If you pulled it from a rom..try installing that roms frameworks in apk tool. .then decompile it..
If not..pull a log and see what errors it's throwing at you when it fcs. .If you want post it here..and I'll see if I can help you at all;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: MPooZD

MPooZD

Feb 27, 2012
Hmm seems weird.. It's like it needs certain framework to pull the correct public ids.. is this a system app? Or what rom did you get it from? If you pulled it from a rom..try installing that roms frameworks in apk tool. .then decompile it..
If not..pull a log and see what errors it's throwing at you when it fcs. .If you want post it here..and I'll see if I can help you at all;)

Thanks for respond
it's none system app

Attachments

• 2014-04-04-13-48-06.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
[quote name="lacoursiere18" post=51624609]Hmm seems weird.. It's like it needs certain framework to pull the correct public ids.. is this a system app? Or what rom did you get it from? If you pulled it from a rom..try installing that roms frameworks in apk tool. .then decompile it..

Thanks for respond
it's none system app[/QUOTE]

Looks like it is not installing correctly.. Also what Android version are you on? Does this app support it?
It is also requesting to write to internal storage which I know something in 4.4 have changed with that.
? Why are you decompiling it?

Last edited:

MPooZD

Feb 27, 2012
Looks like it is not installing correctly.. Also what Android version are you on? Does this app support it?
It is also requesting to write to internal storage which I know something in 4.4 have changed with that.
? Why are you decompiling it?

i'm on 4.4.2 , yes support and works fine
But I got lots of error when i tried to decompile it without modified or changes !!
I'd change colors in xml

BTW all apps i had decompiled working fine , but had an error in this one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How i do fix that please