Stock Kernel GT-I9500

Search This thread

casaque89

Oct 23, 2012
Heredia
www.facebook.com
I've been looking for the stock kernel for my Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. I flashed a custom kernel thinking about "higher scores" in benchmark tests but it didn't work and now I'm getting lower scores... Even with the CPU overclocked to 2.0 GHz... But I can't find the stock kernel. :confused:
I have the stock firmware (thanks to SAMMOBILE) on my laptop but I am trying to avoid the master reset. I'm uploading a screenshot of my current firmware so that it would be easier.

I hope someone can help me and if this is a repeated thread; well sorry about that.

THANKS! :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-26-11-45-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-26-11-45-31.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 387

Rami_Debab

Dec 10, 2012
Algiers
I've been looking for the stock kernel for my Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. I flashed a custom kernel thinking about "higher scores" in benchmark tests but it didn't work and now I'm getting lower scores... Even with the CPU overclocked to 2.0 GHz... But I can't find the stock kernel. :confused:
I have the stock firmware (thanks to SAMMOBILE) on my laptop but I am trying to avoid the master reset. I'm uploading a screenshot of my current firmware so that it would be easier.

I hope someone can help me and if this is a repeated thread; well sorry about that.

Please open the tar.md5 file of your rom with WinRAR and extract the boot.img file and send to me i'll convert it to you as an Odin flashable pack :)

EDIT : Here is the link for the stock kernel :) extracted from my rom zip and converted to an Odin flashable pack It goes on the AP tab of odin :) no need to wipe anything https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZ5HQSLK!5VSAHAQW8_n2upHObILy7lLNa2coEFI-KRdwibC7WIA

Last edited:
Reactions: casaque89

zetlaw

Feb 2, 2008
Pares-Hana Karkur
Its a great method for switching kernel but there in anpther problem. Perseus kernel stops android logger so when you return to stock kernel you will get bunch of fc's. I didnt manage to take care of it. I always install a rom when switched to stock kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

casaque89

Oct 23, 2012
Heredia
www.facebook.com
Please open the tar.md5 file of your rom with WinRAR and extract the boot.img file and send to me i'll convert it to you as an Odin flashable pack :)

EDIT : Here is the link for the stock kernel :) extracted from my rom zip and converted to an Odin flashable pack It goes on the AP tab of odin :) no need to wipe anything https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZ5HQSLK!5VSAHAQW8_n2upHObILy7lLNa2coEFI-KRdwibC7WIA

Thank you very much for the quick response... Buuuuuuut, ¿What is the AP tab? (check image)

casaque89

Oct 23, 2012
Heredia
www.facebook.com
Its a great method for switching kernel but there in anpther problem. Perseus kernel stops android logger so when you return to stock kernel you will get bunch of fc's. I didnt manage to take care of it. I always install a rom when switched to stock kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I´ll probably install Omega ROM, I actually did it but lost 3G signal, so I went back to stock (rooted)

Rami_Debab

Dec 10, 2012
Algiers
My bad, AP is for the 3.09 version.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive: great, flashed via odin and stock kernel is back! thanks for your support and follow up!

Glad to know that you solved your problem me too i tried that kernel and ended up with some lags , so i wanted to revert back and didn't found any stock kernel repo and from that i learned how to make an Odin package :D
Always do a backup next time bro !
No need to hit that Thanks button i do it for pleasure :highfive:

casaque89

Oct 23, 2012
Heredia
www.facebook.com
Glad to know that you solved your problem me too i tried that kernel and ended up with some lags , so i wanted to revert back and didn't found any stock kernel repo and from that i learned how to make an Odin package :D
Always do a backup next time bro !
No need to hit that Thanks button i do it for pleasure :highfive:

are you on stock kernel? tweaked build.prop?

THANKS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I´ll probably install Omega ROM, I actually did it but lost 3G signal, so I went back to stock (rooted)

AP / PDA case :)