gt-i9082l (Grand) won't go into the download mode

Search This thread

AlonPurim

Apr 21, 2012
Hi guys,

Today I've bought a lightly used gt-i9082l for about 100 bucks.

I did check b4 buying that it will go into recovery mode and it looks like a real thing there. In the past I've seen s4 clones that won't do that, or if they go into recovery mode, something looks fishy in there.

This one goes into recovery mode.

It has two sim card slots. I did verify online both IMEI numbers - I used imei.info - it corrently identified the phone as Grand dous something. If it is a fake, then it's a pretty damn good one!

So, I'm pressing vol-down, home, and power.... Samsung lettering appears (no logo), and then it boot straight up....

When do I release the buttons?

Any tricks to it?

Thanks.

AlonPurim

Apr 21, 2012
Hi guys,

Today I've bought a lightly used gt-i9082l for about 100 bucks.

I did check b4 buying that it will go into recovery mode and it looks like a real thing there. In the past I've seen s4 clones that won't do that, or if they go into recovery mode, something looks fishy in there.

This one goes into recovery mode.

It has two sim card slots. I did verify online both IMEI numbers - I used imei.info - it corrently identified the phone as Grand dous something. If it is a fake, then it's a pretty damn good one!

So, I'm pressing vol-down, home, and power.... Samsung lettering appears (no logo), and then it boot straight up....

When do I release the buttons?

Any tricks to it?

Thanks.

Another weird thing I've noticed...

When in the recovery mode, pressing power button to make a selection does NOT work - to make a selection have to press the home button

is that normal for this model?