[Q] what is R800x_FullStocknosimlockta_Verizon.ftf

Search This thread

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
I have a bootloader unlocked R800X and looking along the R800X Roms in the firmware section i see a ftf file called R800x_FullStocknosimlockta_Verizon.ftf. What does this file do? i haven't seen it before.

swtnicol

Nov 10, 2014
What you need to know about R800x_FullStocknosimlockta_Verizon.ftf

I have a bootloader unlocked R800X and looking along the R800X Roms in the firmware section i see a ftf file called R800x_FullStocknosimlockta_Verizon.ftf. What does this file do? i haven't seen it before.

The R800X does have a SIM card slot. it is concealed under the SD CARD slot by a piece of trim plastic. the trim plastic is just held on with a strip of double-sided tape.
To gain access to the unused SIM card slot. Turn your R800x off. Remove the battery cover, battery, and SD Card. Now use your finger nail or suitable whatever and gently slide it in the gap between the SD Card Slot and the Concealing plastic trim piece.
Now you can insert whatever SIM card (NEXTEL, or what-not) that happens to work on these phones.:)

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
The R800X does have a SIM card slot. it is concealed under the SD CARD slot by a piece of trim plastic. the trim plastic is just held on with a strip of double-sided tape.
To gain access to the unused SIM card slot. Turn your R800x off. Remove the battery cover, battery, and SD Card. Now use your finger nail or suitable whatever and gently slide it in the gap between the SD Card Slot and the Concealing plastic trim piece.
Now you can insert whatever SIM card (NEXTEL, or what-not) that happens to work on these phones.:)

that cant be true....could it? cdma phones May indeed have hidden sims in some cases but their Soldered to the motherboard, i have been reading a little on that and some say theres a sim slot there. I have never seen it though and i have compleatly dissasembled my xperia play. but even if theres is one the radio can not pickup GSM Signals

Last edited: