[XPOSED]Re-Enable Screenshot

Search This thread

muken

Jun 25, 2010
Ever been annoyed that you can not take a screenshot of your swish payment or bank transaction?

This module tries to bypass the request for DRM on windows created by the selected applications.

This application is free to use, but we appreciate your kind donation to support our work by installing the DONATION package from Google Play Store.

Download the module from Google Play Store

muken

Jun 25, 2010
Changelog
1.7 - Now also hooking Window.getAttribute() for applications that test FLAG_SECURE

1.6 - Added invert selection as a donation feature

1.5 - Initial official version

Last edited:

FlemishDroid

I have not tested that module, but it seems similar. With Re-enable screenshot you can re-enable screenshot for selected apps and not only globally, don't know if that is the case in the other module.
Yes other module have no gui so it's only globally. I use it since day one and it still works after 2 years without an update. I try your module now.

Sent from my lightning fast SM-G930F (S7)

muken

Jun 25, 2010
Yes other module have no gui so it's only globally. I use it since day one and it still works after 2 years without an update. I try your module now.

Please be aware that you might need to reboot the device after you have changed which applications that the module shall be active for.

systoxity

Nov 22, 2008
I really like how this module is app specific. Thank you for working on this for us. My only suggestion is to add some unobtrusive horizontal graphics to the list of apps. On a large tablet, the distance from the enable button to the app name, and the uniform white space conspires against accurate selection. A minor detail, otherwise the app is perfect.

Im having an issue with another app that detects flag_secure status and just closes if it's not enabled. Is there anyway to bypass this detection on android?

The application is for accessing a database of practice test questions for medical students. They are trying to protect their intellectual rights, I get that. The preparation you get from them is leagues ahead of the competition. My colleagues and I all have our own subscriptions and like to share information over messaging about what questions we thought were particularly interesting and quiz each other. However, explanations are extremely nuanced and retyping full pages or drawing diagram's, while useful, only encumbers our discussion style and risks trascription errors. Being able to screenshot small tidbits is therefor paramount.

Much appreciated and much prefer this module to others that provide flag_secure disabling.

Reactions: adventure4doctor

muken

Jun 25, 2010
I really like how this module is app specific. Thank you for working on this for us. My only suggestion is to add some unobtrusive horizontal graphics to the list of apps. On a large tablet, the distance from the enable button to the app name, and the uniform white space conspires against accurate selection. A minor detail, otherwise the app is perfect.
I might look into that when time is given, thanks for your feedback!

Im having an issue with another app that detects flag_secure status and just closes if it's not enabled. Is there anyway to bypass this detection on android?
Is there any possibility for me to get the APK so I can test it?

muken

Jun 25, 2010

I've uploaded version 1.7 which fixes this. It was quite tricky, but it seem to work with your app now.
The app in question polled the LayoutParams.flags every second from a Thread to make sure the FLAG_SECURE was set.

Don't forget to donate or buy me a beer or two :D

systoxity

Nov 22, 2008
I've uploaded version 1.7 which fixes this. It was quite tricky, but it seem to work with your app now.
The app in question polled the LayoutParams.flags every second from a Thread to make sure the FLAG_SECURE was set.

Don't forget to donate or buy me a beer or two :D
Thank you Muken, I'll be happy to. Going to log on soon.

Just saw your PM, sorry for not getting back to you then.

KaMyKaSii

Feb 25, 2015
@muken hi, the module allows you to take screenshots of secret chats on Telegram, but somehow he still discovers that there was a screenshot and is informed in the conversation. Could you take a look? Thanks for your work.

muken

Jun 25, 2010
@muken hi, the module allows you to take screenshots of secret chats on Telegram, but somehow he still discovers that there was a screenshot and is informed in the conversation. Could you take a look? Thanks for your work.

Thanks for your feedback, however Re-Enable Screenshot is intended to enable you to take a screenshot in apps that do not normally allow a screenshot to be taken. It is not intended for prevention of screenshot detection.

systoxity

Nov 22, 2008
Screenshots work as intended by your rom or version of android. Could differ by build etc. Screenshots can be found wherever your phone normally stores them.

Reactions: muken

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ever been annoyed that you can not take a screenshot of your swish payment or bank transaction?

This module tries to bypass the request for DRM on windows created by the selected applications.

This application is free to use, but we appreciate your kind donation to support our work by installing the DONATION package from Google Play Store.

Download the module from Google Play Store
    Changelog
    1.7 - Now also hooking Window.getAttribute() for applications that test FLAG_SECURE

1.6 - Added invert selection as a donation feature

1.5 - Initial official version
    What's the difference with the Xposed module DisableFlagSecure?

http://repo.xposed.info/module/fi.veetipaananen.android.disableflagsecure

Sent from my lightning fast SM-G930F (S7)
    Yes I noticed that already. ;) Maybe a button to enable all apps in future?

Just added version 1.6 with "Invert Selection" as a donation feature.

The application is for accessing a database of practice test questions for medical students. They are trying to protect their intellectual rights, I get that. The preparation you get from them is leagues ahead of the competition. My colleagues and I all have our own subscriptions and like to share information over messaging about what questions we thought were particularly interesting and quiz each other. However, explanations are extremely nuanced and retyping full pages or drawing diagram's, while useful, only encumbers our discussion style and risks trascription errors. Being able to screenshot small tidbits is therefor paramount.

Much appreciated and much prefer this module to others that provide flag_secure disabling.