[Guide] How to Unbrick Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

Search This thread

aarish1

Dec 10, 2012
Fazilka
www.aarish.svbtle.com
Hi everyone, this is a guide that help you to unbrick Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q.
Follow all the steps carefully
1. Download the stock rom v1 from here . Do not download stock rom v2 from anywhere, that rom contain many bugs.
2. Download sp flash tools form here. (tool needed for flashing rom on the device)
3. Download USB drivers from here

Now you need to install the usb preloader drivers you just downlaoded.
To install the drivers:-
1.Extract the USB drivers.rar file.
2.Switch off your phone
3.Open device manager(search for "Device Manager") or click on computer properties , then device manager..
4.Connect your phone in OFF state
5.There will be a device named "mt65xx preloader" which will be there for some seconds.
You need to be quick at this. As soon as it is displayed, right click and click update driver.
Browse manually the files from usb drivers you extracted.

NOTE: THIS METHOD WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 8

Now, if you are using windows 8 do this to install the drivers:
1. Dwonlaod the usb driver.rar file.
2. Hover pointer to Top Right corner of your screen, choose Settings from sidebar
3.Click last option "Change PC Settings"
4.Select "General"
5.Scroll to end and find "Restart Now" under "Advanced Startup". PC Will be in troubleshoot mode now
6.Once screen is back, select option "Troubleshoot"
7.Select "Advanced Options"
8.Select "Startup Settings"
9.Select "Restart"
Now important step. There will be several options to select from. You need to select "Option 7". For this press "7" key from number pad.
After your PC starts, follow above steps.
10. Choose the win 7 file from usb drivers.rar file to install drivers on windows 8 .

Now,
4. Extract ROM and Flash Tool
5. Open Flash_tool.exe from SP_FLASH Tools.
6.Select "Scatter-loading" and select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from ROM folder
7.Select "Download" option, it will search for phone now.(if does not detect your phone pull the battery out and put it in again.)
8.Switch OFF the phone.
9.Connect it with USB (in OFF state only) (proper divers must be installed as said above)
10.If all goes well you'll see data transfer. At the end there will be Green Circle in middle of screen which means ROM is flashed.(don't panic if there is no green circle just let it work for 10 minutes and unplug your phone from computer.)
11.Remove phone, Switch it ON.

Last edited:

rahulbasu2013

Nov 22, 2013
Kolkata
Thanks for this guide. I think I bricked my Canvas2+. So I'm trying this now.
hey did you successfully unbrick your phone?? and is the method working??? I also think that I bricked my phone....

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

hey did you successfully unbrick your phone?? and is the method working??? I also think that I bricked my phone....

I rooted my phone using "Framaroot app" by Boromir exploit and also installed Superuser.
Using ROM Toolbox pro, I changed the system font on my device.
But when I tried to revert to the system font, the phone wont turn on; (I also forgot to take a Nandroid backup)
The phone gets stuck at the boot logo.
I can enter recovery mode, and I also factory reset my phone, wiped cache, etc, but its of no use (first it turns on and then after the boot logo animation, nothing happens....)
Is my phone bricked????
Please help.......

supersapien

Jul 22, 2013
Terra

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I rooted my phone using "Framaroot app" by Boromir exploit and also installed Superuser.
But when I tried to revert to the system font, the phone wont turn on; (I also forgot to take a Nandroid backup)
I can enter recovery mode, and I also factory reset my phone, wiped cache, etc, but its of no use (first it turns on and then after the boot logo animation, nothing happens....)
Is my phone bricked????
Please help.......
Hey, I unbricked my phone using this technique. I think you're phone is stuck in a bootloop. This method will certainly work.

Samuel117

Dec 1, 2013
Ahemdabad
Using fastboot

Hey I'm using Windows 8.1 pro... so any help?????

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

How did you get into that problem?????
and can you describe in detail?

i tried fastboot but not any keys work when i tried to go back so i remove my phone battery and when i put battery again and tried to switch on it stucked on bootlogo

ravin1993

Mar 18, 2014
bluetooth not working

hey guyz i have installed custom rom lewa os5 in my canvas a110q, every things works fine but bluetooth is not working. is it rom problem or something else. is there any solution for this? kindly reply me pratap.ravindra07@gmail.com thnx.

Mar 31, 2014
nellore
anyone helpme frnds

i installed kitkat rom and now my phone is gets bugging when i lock phn it wont unlock again display was not coming

what i want to do???????????

akshay.ghaisas7

Apr 5, 2014
guyz it cnat detect my phone on device manager....
in other devices in device manager...it shows micromax a110q and the phone just boots ....
plz help

iamady

Sep 17, 2014
What happened is that, i haven't rooted my phone yet and out of no where it goes into bootloop.
I followed all the steps from installing the drivers - till getting the green circle, but no success :(

Can you please help me?

Srikant Prakash

Oct 4, 2014
Will it help ?

I have the same problem on Phone stuck on boot up....
I Never did any rooting/other software updates to my mobile.
The Problem started when a message like "some XYZ process has stopped"
I clicked OK but the message came 1 after the other many times so I though of rebooting mobile.... I gave reboot option and the problem raised and the phone never did start up. I tried factory reset but still the same........A friend suggested me this But i still want to confirm is it harmless to use this and is this the proper technique for my problem ?
Please Help Me....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, this is a guide that help you to unbrick Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q.
    Follow all the steps carefully
    1. Download the stock rom v1 from here . Do not download stock rom v2 from anywhere, that rom contain many bugs.
    2. Download sp flash tools form here. (tool needed for flashing rom on the device)
    3. Download USB drivers from here

Now you need to install the usb preloader drivers you just downlaoded.
    To install the drivers:-
    1.Extract the USB drivers.rar file.
    2.Switch off your phone
    3.Open device manager(search for "Device Manager") or click on computer properties , then device manager..
    4.Connect your phone in OFF state
    5.There will be a device named "mt65xx preloader" which will be there for some seconds.
    You need to be quick at this. As soon as it is displayed, right click and click update driver.
    Browse manually the files from usb drivers you extracted.

NOTE: THIS METHOD WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 8

Now, if you are using windows 8 do this to install the drivers:
    1. Dwonlaod the usb driver.rar file.
    2. Hover pointer to Top Right corner of your screen, choose Settings from sidebar
    3.Click last option "Change PC Settings"
    4.Select "General"
    5.Scroll to end and find "Restart Now" under "Advanced Startup". PC Will be in troubleshoot mode now
    6.Once screen is back, select option "Troubleshoot"
    7.Select "Advanced Options"
    8.Select "Startup Settings"
    9.Select "Restart"
    Now important step. There will be several options to select from. You need to select "Option 7". For this press "7" key from number pad.
    After your PC starts, follow above steps.
    10. Choose the win 7 file from usb drivers.rar file to install drivers on windows 8 .

Now,
    4. Extract ROM and Flash Tool
    5. Open Flash_tool.exe from SP_FLASH Tools.
    6.Select "Scatter-loading" and select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from ROM folder
    7.Select "Download" option, it will search for phone now.(if does not detect your phone pull the battery out and put it in again.)
    8.Switch OFF the phone.
    9.Connect it with USB (in OFF state only) (proper divers must be installed as said above)
    10.If all goes well you'll see data transfer. At the end there will be Green Circle in middle of screen which means ROM is flashed.(don't panic if there is no green circle just let it work for 10 minutes and unplug your phone from computer.)
    11.Remove phone, Switch it ON.
    Thanks

Thanks for this guide. I think I bricked my Canvas2+. So I'm trying this now.
    I tried this and it worked. Successfully unbricked my phone.

Sent from my IQ446 Magic using Tapatalk

Is my phone bricked????
    Please help.......
    Hey, I unbricked my phone using this technique. I think you're phone is stuck in a bootloop. This method will certainly work.