Miami

LEAK T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom with the following:

~ STOCK
~ Completely deodexed
~ Rooted
~ Zipaligned
~ Busybox
~ CIQ stuff removed

Bloat can be removed, but I'll leave it to the user.

If you lose root just re-root...

ro.build.id=JRO03L
ro.build.display.id=JRO03L.T999UVDLH3
ro.build.version.incremental=T999UVDLH3
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.1.1
ro.build.date=Thu Aug 23 20:30:08 KST 2012
ro.build.date.utc=1345721408

Its uploading I have a Hurricane coming and going to sleep... When its finished you will be able to download...

LEAK Deodexed T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom + root [Flash in Recovery]

I did this so developers can play with JB. It needs more work and is missing WiFi Calling. Make backups!!!
No post on this ain't work... Its a LEAK If you want your phone to work don't use this!!!

Team Kang as I love these guys and they got me hooked lol

Enjoy!

:cool:

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Before anyone starts *****ing it's slow, go into developer options and disable hw overlay. Smooths it out alot. And camera is jacked. And browser. And plume lol.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Wildchld

getontarget

Dec 11, 2010
We wouldn't expect an official rom with the stuff going on in court until late into this year at the earliest. Looking to try out this jellybean goodness and get it working.

evohog

Jun 17, 2010
sahuarita,az
Browser is not responding, phone just vibrates when trying to load a site. That's why it's a leak I guess, thanks for uploading so we could see what's it's about

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

MacTheRipperr

Mar 17, 2012
Denver
Okay first experiences, the shell chokes up and gains super user access for some reason, i didn't lose root, it's slow until you disable hw under developer options, Wi-Fi calling is of course a no go, i don't use it. Bloat it's installed remove at your own discretion. It is very snappy for being only half done. Haven't had any Wi-Fi issues nor have i had the call echo. No four way reboot so haven't tested recovery, i flashed via cwmtr. That's all i can think of, ask me and i will answer. I see this as being daily driver capable.

Edit: the stock browser is borked, the video player works fine for me. Some times the play store freezes up for me. I'm going to try and install newest.apk

Last edited:

asimons81

Okay first experiences, the shell chokes up and gains super user access for some reason, i didn't lose root, it's slow until you disable hw under developer options, Wi-Fi calling is of course a no go, i don't use it. Bloat it's installed remove at your own discretion. It is very snappy for being only half done. Haven't had any Wi-Fi issues nor have i had the call echo. No four way reboot so haven't tested recovery, i flashed via cwmtr. That's all i can think of, ask me and i will answer. I see this as being daily driver capable.

Edit: the stock browser is borked, the video player works fine for me. Some times the play store freezes up for me. I'm going to try and install newest.apk

Checking back in. I can pretty much confirm all of this. I don't care about WiFi calling. Browser is broken here too, but Chrome works just fine (so far). This is pretty promising, to be honest.

I really like the blend of JB and TouchWiz. Samsung did it right and I'm impressed. I'll be staying on this, at least for all of tomorrow, to test battery life. If it's even close to what it was on FreeGS3, I'll stick with it til we see some custom goodness.

Thanks, Wildchild. You made my night! Gonna share the news on OMG!Droid, as well.

nory82688

Jan 8, 2011
South Jersey

So any word on that recovery? Is it still there? This is the only thing keeping me from flashing. I really don't feel like losing my recovery and having to push another one .

Edit: I think I'm just going to take the plunge and see what happens ;) I like to live on the edge lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Last edited:

xxjrsmith3xx

Aug 15, 2011
Corona
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
so I installed this and wow.... amazing, as soon as I turned of HW overlays this is running amazing broswer working perfect I mean I cant wait to see what they do on final build also new widgets wow this TW and JB its just pure awesome. !!

Reactions: tennandcoz1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LEAK T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom with the following:

~ STOCK
    ~ Completely deodexed
    ~ Rooted
    ~ Zipaligned
    ~ Busybox
    ~ CIQ stuff removed

Bloat can be removed, but I'll leave it to the user.

If you lose root just re-root...

ro.build.id=JRO03L
    ro.build.display.id=JRO03L.T999UVDLH3
    ro.build.version.incremental=T999UVDLH3
    ro.build.version.sdk=16
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.1.1
    ro.build.date=Thu Aug 23 20:30:08 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1345721408

Its uploading I have a Hurricane coming and going to sleep... When its finished you will be able to download...

LEAK Deodexed T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom + root [Flash in Recovery]

I did this so developers can play with JB. It needs more work and is missing WiFi Calling. Make backups!!!
    No post on this ain't work... Its a LEAK If you want your phone to work don't use this!!!

Team Kang as I love these guys and they got me hooked lol

Enjoy!

:cool:
    Confirmed working with windmobile - canada
    Before anyone starts *****ing it's slow, go into developer options and disable hw overlay. Smooths it out alot. And camera is jacked. And browser. And plume lol.
    Glad you got it up man. I got aggrevated and quit trying lol.

So this is not stable?

It is. Only major problem is the stock broswer doesnt work. But most people use Google chrome anyway.