Simple app to display a notification after boot

Search This thread

boardlord

Apr 16, 2006
Hi guys!

Does any of you know of an app that can do the following: simply display a dismissible notification if the phone has booted. Sometimes my phone does a random reboot, and if it's a hot reboot, it doesn't request the SIM code -- I don't even know the reboot occured. This little app could tell me of these hot reboots.

Thanks!

Hi guys!

Does any of you know of an app that can do the following: simply display a dismissible notification if the phone has booted. Sometimes my phone does a random reboot, and if it's a hot reboot, it doesn't request the SIM code -- I don't even know the reboot occured. This little app could tell me of these hot reboots.

Thanks!

Instead of any app, I will tell you a VERY EASY method to create it yourself. You need Tasker app.

1) In Tasker , Create new profile ====> Event====> System====> Boot completed.
Then create new task to notify/popup with message of boot completed and you can receive a notification screen/popup on restart.

If you need help, feel free to ask. If you want, then I will create Tasker module for you.

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

Reactions: boardlord

boardlord

Apr 16, 2006
Instead of any app, I will tell you a VERY EASY method to create it yourself. You need Tasker app.

Then create new task to notify/popup with message of boot completed and you can receive a notification screen/popup on restart.

If you need help, feel free to ask. If you want, then I will create Tasker module for you.

Press Thanks if helped.

Doh! Of course, Tasker! Thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

Thanks!

Press Thanks if helped.