[Q] Problem flashing GT-N9002

Search This thread

kill1988

Mar 18, 2014
I bought a GT- N9002 Note3 in Aliexpress this is the link to the description :

Since I bought him never kayaked the GPS , I followed all the tutorials that exist for MTK GPS equipment but there was no case.
Wandering through some forums and the tired horse , I found that someone said that if you added a command line to build.prop file solved the problem. To my surprise, after doing cell did not start over . The phone freeze during startup logo in S ***** G. What if you could do was go to Stock Recovery of Factory Mode Android and that 's all in Chinese and apparently useless. From Stock Recovery I tried to do the wipes , but nothing happened , because the problem was not corrupt user data but in the operating system .
Apparently the only solution was Reflash the Rom . I followed the tutorials to the letter as I pose the forums. Tirelessly searched for a rom that matches the specs of my phone but never found :
N9002 = MTK6589T 1.5Ghz - 2GB RAM - 16GB ROM - IPS Screen 1080P 5.7 "
If agreed the processor and ram , did not match the internal memory or the screen resolution , and so on.
The SP Flash Tool Tools threw me the following error ERROR " S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL ( 4032 ) " . . . In some forums they said it was because it was the wrong Rom . After downloading like 20 different there was one that began to flash, but the phone did not turn on anymore, I still recognized when I plug the drivers to load another ROM . I tried to contact the seller to see if Aliexpress can guide me as to flash the rom , but 10 days ago I do not answer .
At the end of sale aliexpress link I left , says the phone was manufactured by " No.1" although the theory says that HDC and NO.1 are different teams. I tried to flash the rom with the official team NO.1 I found on the page but not needrom flashes . Load scatter file on sp flash tool , button "download" , plug in the computer without the battery and pressed the vol + button. Load the red bar up to 100% and then get the error 4032 . Leave a screenshot for better understanding . As recommended forums also tried from the Firmware > Update button and here was a problem . Only a rom managed to make the process to the end, that is:
Legend HDC S4 s6 custom I8900.AP121.02.09.AB V04.0 -1130 - SM- N9002 v3
In theory, it was support for multiple computers clones of HDC . . S6 - S4 and N9002 . The surprise is that when finished the process and made the green circle but the phone did not turn on , or the recovery mode or the factory. If I put the battery and the charger plug in , turn on and the screen goes gray with a horizontal lines that move. If I unplug it dies again. When I plug the PC recognizes the drivers preloaders smoothly, so I conclude that it can continue flashing with other rom that will go .
The funny thing is that all roms come down from needrom claiming to be for MTK6589T processors come with the scatter file whose name MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc . . . and scatter that came with the only rom that could be had as flash MT6589T_Android_scatter_emmc name . No if you have something to do , I say from my ignorance.
You won me tired and not do more , I wrote a mail commenting on the situation English people of No.1 but I still did not respond .
IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A HAND AND HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH FLASHING PHONES SP CHINESE FLASH TOOL. . . I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL !

Español:

Compré un GT-N9002 Note3 en Aliexpress este es el enlace con la descripción:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Perf...II-phone-Android-4-3-MTK6589T/1428609043.html

Desde que lo compré nunca le anduvo el GPS, seguí todos los tutoriales que existen para GPS en equipos MTK pero no habia caso.

Vagando por algunos foros ya con el caballo cansado, encontré que alguien decía que si agregaba una linea de comando al archivo BUILD.PROP solucionaba el problema. Para mi sorpresa, despues de hacerlo el celular no arrancó más. El equipo se congelaba durante el inicio en el logo de S*****G. Lo que si se podía hacer era entrar al Stock Recovery de Android y al Factory Mode que esta todo en chino y aparentemente no sirve para nada. Desde el Stock Recovery intenté hacer los wipes, pero nada pasó, ya que el problema no estaba en datos corruptos de usuario sino en los del sistema operativo.

Aparentemente la única solución era Flashear la Rom. Seguí los tutoriales al pie de la letra tal como lo plantean los foros. Busqué incansablemente un rom que coincida con las especificaciones técnicas de mi equipo pero nunca la encontré:

N9002= MTK6589T 1.5Ghz - 2GB RAM - 16GB ROM - IPS Screen 1080P 5,7"

Si coincidía el procesador y la ram, no coincidía la memoria interna o la resolución de pantalla, y así sucesivamente.

La herramienta SP Flash Tools me arrojaba el siguiente error ERROR "S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" . . . En algunos foros decían que era porque la Rom era la incorrecta. Después de bajar como 20 diferentes hubo una que empezó a flashear, pero el teléfono no encendió mas, todavia me reconoce los drivers cuando lo enchufo como para cargar otra ROM. Intenté contactar con el vendedor de Aliexpress para ver si me puede guiar como flashear la rom, pero hace 10 dias que no me contesta.

Al final del link de venta de aliexpress que dejé, dice que el teléfono fue fabricado por "No.1" aunque la teoría dice que HDC y NO.1 son equipos diferentes. Traté de flashear el equipo con la rom oficial de NO.1 que encontré en la pagina de needrom pero tampoco flashea. Cargo el archivo scatter en el sp flash tool, boton "download", enchufo el equipo sin la batería y presiono el boton vol+. Carga la barra roja hasta el 100% y luego sale el error 4032. Dejo una captura de pantalla para su mayor comprensión. Como lo recomiendan los foros tambien lo intenté desde el boton Firmware>Update y acá surgió un problema. Solo con una rom logró hacer el proceso hasta el final, que es la siguiente:

s6 HDC Legend S4 custom I8900.AP121.02.09.A.B-V04.0-1130 SM-N9002 v3

En teoría era compatible para varios equipos clones de HDC . . S6 - S4 y N9002. La sorpresa es que cuando terminó el proceso y puso el círculo verde el teléfono no encendió mas, ni al recovery ni al factory mode. Si le pongo la batería y lo enchufo al cargador, enciende y la pantalla queda en gris con unas lineas horizontales que se mueven. Si lo desenchufo se muere otra vez. Cuando lo enchufo a la PC reconoce los drivers preloaders sin problemas, por lo que deduzco que se puede seguir flasheando con otra rom que le vaya.

Lo curioso es que todas las roms que baje de needrom que decían ser para procesadores MTK6589T, vienen con el archivo scatter que tienen como nombre MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc . . . y el scatter que venía con la única rom que se pudo flashear tenia como nombre MT6589T_Android_scatter_emmc. No se si tiene algo que ver, lo digo desde mi ignorancia.

Ya me ganó por cansancio y no se que más hacer, escribí un mail en ingles comentandole la situación a la gente de No.1 pero todavía no me respondieron.

SI ALGUIEN ME PUEDE DAR UNA MANO Y TIENE ALGO DE EXPERIENCIA EN FLASHEO DE TELEFONOS CHINOS CON SP FLASH TOOL . . . SE LO VOY A AGRADECER MUCHO!