24% overnight battery drain, Note 10 Exynos

Search This thread

Manoj Kale

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, i have Note 10 Exynos Version, phone was fully charged (100%) at time i was gone to the bed around , i turn off all the futures like wifi, NFC, Etc... i shocked when woke up and found battery is on 74%, i had s7 edge and never face sych iss5its hardly uses 3% max un standby, sometimes My note 10 drain 18%, 20%, i had checked everything but couldn't found reason for battery drained in standby, not installed any fancy app, its not show any background uses of any app, i dont know how to attached screen shot to this thread otherwise it will clarify more about issue..... help me to resolve ..

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
Sync and Bixby routines are major candidates for overnight/standby battery drain.
Even i face the same overnight drain issue which never happened with my S10+, but not as much as 24%.
It has also got to do with your network signal strength in the place were you live.

Reactions: mabmed

Manoj Kale

Oct 7, 2019
Hi , the point you mentioned about network signal strength seems possible culprits, i barely get 1 to 2 bar signal strenth (idea network) at home, secondly sync and Bixby routine was already turned off, is it possible that poor signal strenth should tole that much on battery? I had s7 edge and its it's never drained that much battery even at poor network signal strength :confused: :rolleyes:

Hi , the point you mentioned about network signal strength seems possible culprits, i barely get 1 to 2 bar signal strenth (idea network) at home, secondly sync and Bixby routine was already turned off, is it possible that poor signal strenth should tole that much on battery? I had s7 edge and its it's never drained that much battery even at poor network signal strength :confused: :rolleyes:

Look under your battery settings, should show more detail about what is consuming what amount of power and go from there.

Manoj Kale

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, if i turn-on the flight mode at night before bed, phone won't drain battery at standby, its draining graph stayed flat at night, so i assumed that main culprit is poor network signal.... by the way can u enlighten me how to add/attached screen shot herewith if i wish to? As i dont found any option menu for that....

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, if i turn-on the flight mode at night before bed, phone won't drain battery at standby, its draining graph stayed flat at night, so i assumed that main culprit is poor network signal.... by the way can u enlighten me how to add/attached screen shot herewith if i wish to? As i dont found any option menu for that....

To attach an image, scroll down a little and there's a button to attach it or you can upload it to imgur.com and share the link here.

As for your battery drain, the main culprit is always bad battery signal. So maybe try locking it to 3g and try it out.

Sometimes when the network is bad and the phone wants to sync, it will fail and keep trying. It's an issue which plagues samsung to be honest. Had it once as well on my note10.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sync and Bixby routines are major candidates for overnight/standby battery drain.
    Even i face the same overnight drain issue which never happened with my S10+, but not as much as 24%.
    It has also got to do with your network signal strength in the place were you live.